There comes to a point where you probably have to bring along your smartphone wherever you are, and that includes for all of your adventures. Expect it to take heavy punishments like a fall or a dip in the water, and it will still come out all right. Thankfully we have with us Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 and Kyocera Duraforce they ensure that your smartphone will emerge in one piece and still alive after you put them through all the paces.
In today’s showdown, we are looking at two 5-inch smartphones that have a very different background but their specs and target audience are almost similar. We have Lenovo A6000 in one corner and Micromax Canvas Juice 2 on the other corner.
With this latest offering, Micromax Canvas Juice 2 is set to be the smartphone of choice for those who are on a budget but wants a long battery life.
For that kind of price, if you are in India then you are in luck. But you have to be hurry since many people are rushing to buy the Lenovo A6000 since it first went on sale on March 23rd and will end on March 25th.
Global Trade Management Software Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers North America, the EMEA and APAC regions, and Latin America.
Traditional PSTN telephony has been used for a very long time and served us well but now there is another viable option for your business.
The African continent is experiencing one of the strongest increases in mobile data use in the world. The internet penetration in Africa was 26.5 % in December 2014 with a total of 1,125,721,038 users. Forecasts suggest that mobile internet traffic across Africa will double in 2015, and will see a 20-fold increase by the end of the decade.
Microsoft seems to be opening up to a lot of markets with its extensive range of devices. Earlier we had the Lumia 640 XL which is as large as 5.7-inch and now we have the Lumia 430 Dual Sim which is as small as 4-inchs.
Samsung seems to be breaking even more boundaries these days, and the Galaxy Xcover 3 is the testament to that. It is nice to see them moving away from the traditional plasticky smartphone and come out with more models such as this one.
A survey of 1000 C-level executives, business unit leaders and IT decision-makers in 21 countries suggests that more than half of their applications and services will be deployed on the hybrid cloud within an average of three years.
- Disruption and big data driving IT skills demand
- What will CRM look like in 2015?
- PelicanCorp’s CGA prizewinner digs Downunder
- Red tape reduced for telecoms equipment suppliers
- Rapid salesforce management deployment success for SalesAtWork in Mexico
- Kagiso Interactive Shares: Samsung chip could bring 128GB storage to cheaper phones
- Huawei Ascend GX1 vs Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual Sim: oversized phablet under $250
- Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE Dual Sim vs Yu Yureka: battle of the sub-$150
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual Sim: an oversized Lumia 640
- Acer Liquid Jade Z: 5-inch mid-range budget, light and thin
Page 1 of 152