The Sony Xperia Z3 Compact was announced at the same time as its big brother, the Xperia Z3 and it is expected to be launched during next month’s IFA Berlin trade show on September 5th in Germany. As for LG, they have comes out with another variant of its G3 flagship with the impending release of the G3 A which is smaller and less advanced compared to the G3.
New Zealand is upping the ante on IPTV services with Telecom New Zealand’s progressive digital arm, Spark Ventures, launching internet television service, Lightbox in late August.
Taiwan's second largest city, Kaohsiung, suffered a series of catastrophic explosions on the night of 31 July resulting from gas leaking from an underground pipeline. The explosion following the initial leak fractured other pipelines precipitating additional fires and explosions. Initial reports put the number of dead at 25 and those injured at 257.
Charles Sturt University Doctor of Information Technology student Benjamin Davis says the world is drowning in data and he wants to find better ways to make sense of it all.
Cloud computing is becoming mainstream and a familiar concept at all levels of society. A recent survey by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) estimated that approximately 55 percent of the adult population had heard of the term.
The Lifecycle of a Career
It's been estimated that within a couple of years the average business could be using as many as 30 cloud services. Managing access to those is going to be a huge problem for users and businesses alike.
What is customer engagement? Simple question, and one to which there is both a simple answer and no real answer.
LG’s latest offering called the L50 is targeted at the entry-level of users who just wants a budget smartphone with decent specs that can be used for daily purpose. Already spotted on LG’s Italian website, expect it to hit the stores in the coming weeks if not days.
Internet use is set to outstrip television viewing as Australia’s entertainment source of choice, binge viewing is on the rise and baby boomers are driving tablet usage, according to the latest Deloitte Media Consumer Survey.
- How to keep a 200kV underground cable safe
- Networking professionals will need to reskill, says IDC
- Summer is a cummin in ... and diggers are a diggin up
- Proposal to Report – the Art of Business Writing
- Quantifying the value of providing a good customer experience
- Samsung Galaxy Avant: affordable mid-range quad-core LTE smartphone
- Murdoch’s next audacious move takes a pause
- Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 vs Gionee GN9005: value for money duo from China
- BLOG Government cloud policy: Red tape, sticks and carrots
- In praise of cloud backup
Page 1 of 113