It is common for a flagship to have amazing specs but if you are going away for an adventure, chances are you have to leave your smartphone behind. Especially true if you are going away to an island or deep into the jungle. How to overcome it? Get either Sony Xperia Z4v or Samsung Galaxy S6 Active then.
If you don’t want to get all crazy about size which reaches 5.5-inch and up; then you should know that there are still two alternatives that are available. Let’s meet HTC One ME and Huawei Honor 7.
"The journey to visionary innovation begins by understanding new areas of convergence," says research firm Frost & Sullivan. It claims to have identified four types of convergence — products, technologies, industries and competition—and says: "An integral factor for growth for companies is to understand the landscape of new convergence areas and subsequent opportunities that could be generated in the future."
The Federal Government is planning to scrap the Office for Learning and Teaching and transfer its responsibilities to a new institute, as yet unnamed, that will “promote excellence in teaching and learning.” The move has been branded “a national disgrace.”
As the NBN roll out continues, more businesses are considering moving their telephone and communication requirements to the Cloud but are they ready for the move? What do you need to do to be ready to implement a hosted PBX?
We are all so aware of the internet, its benefits, its drawbacks – addictive – and how it can affect our day-to-day business. But do we understand how to use it effectively? Maybe the language is just not user friendly.
As we've said on a couple of occasions recently big data (aka data analytics) has enormous potential application in many areas of sales and marketing. Data analysis can be applied to trade promotion activities to refine and better target them; to salespeople to improve their performance.
For two years now PelicanCorp’s CorridorAccess service has been streamlining the application process in New Zealand for road closures that do not involve digging up the roads.
The greatest security concern large organisations have about their use of cloud computing services is whether they are compliant with their government's data protection policies. That’s the key finding of a study into the cloud security concerns and data security challenges facing global 2000 companies and the steps they are taking to mitigate these risks.
Every enterprise today should be well aware of being disintermediated and digital disrupted. Now, recognising the wisdom of the old adage 'know thine enemy" Cap Gemini and the University of Sydney's Business School have identified eight different archetypes of digitally disruptive intermediaries.
- Sweat the small stuff to avoid customer experience failure
- Activ8me commitment to regional Australia as high-speed NBN wireless broadband expands footprint
- Vivo X5 Max Platinum: 5.5-inch octa-core with huge battery life
- HTC One ME: 5.2-inch Quad HD with the fastest octa-core processor and 20MP camera, all yours for $629
- Kagiso interactive shares: ios 9 will delete apps to make room for upgrade, reinstall them later
- Gartner says enterprises need a flexible approach to mobile application development
- Drupal 7.36 & 6.36 version released! the latest security update
- Survey on IoT App Development Favors Android Developers
- Sony Xperia Z4v: what the Z4 should have been
- Samsung Galaxy J7: pricey 5.5-inch octa-core?
Page 1 of 174