So you've got loads of money and want to stand out from the crowd? Want to get that special attention when sitting with a group of people? Then Blackberry Porsche Design P’9883 will give you exactly that.
Get all that you desire in HTC’s latest phablet called the Desire 820. Launched earlier this month, it is expected to hit the market very soon.
Recruitment company Michael Page says that the growing adoption of cloud computing services is flattening employment demand in the Australian 'technology' sector, with most demand being for contract staff.
Running your own office telephone system rather than using a hosted cloud based service has been branded as outdated a practice as generating your own electricity, which apparently a lot of companies did back in 1910.
Where do you keep your crystal ball?
Private and public cloud services are both growing rapidly in popularity and importance. Both are enabled by virtualisation, but whereas it's very clear what a public cloud service is, the line between private cloud and simply virtualisation is blurred, says research firm Forrester. It cautions that making the distinction is important because a true private cloud can bring benefits well beyond simple virtualisation, but establishing a private cloud is a substantial undertaking.
Leadership + Teamwork = Success
Cloud computing has topped the list of industry sectors in which venture capitalists feel most confident about investing, for the second year in a row, according to the 2014 Global Venture Capital Confidence Survey, from Deloitte and the US based National Venture Capital.
In March this year the Disaster Recovery Preparedness Council (DRPC) announced the results of its 2014 annual benchmark study, saying that 73 percent of respondent organisations worldwide were not taking adequate steps to protect their data and IT systems.
The Alcatel One Touch Hero 2 recently debuted in the IFA Berlin 2014 trade show and it was a sight to behold. Nobody expected the French conglomerate to take last year’s One Touch Hero and take it to greater heights with its successor One Touch Hero 2.
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7: 6-inch octa-core with LTE and fingerprint scanner
- VoIP vendors get intimate at Alloy Road Show
- The Cloud is for Everyone
- Cat S50: Military spec phone designed for outdoor lifestyle
- Dollars, death and destruction: all from a leaky pipeline
- Next Buddy: Best of both IP PABX worlds
- Chief scientist makes urgent call for Australia to lift its STEM game
- European Commission VP calls for borderless digital content reform - IBC 2014
- A Bite of Apple’s Newest iPhone
- How small business can become 'born again' cloud business
Page 1 of 119