PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk. (Telkom) with its subsidiary Telekomunikasi Indonesia International Australia Pty. Ltd or Telkom Australia has announced its 75% acquisition of Contact Centres Australia Pty. Ltd (CCA), a Sydney based company who runs Business Process Outsourcing, in a deal worth AUD$11 million.
Press Release Technology Company Acquisitions - Mergers - Takeovers
Emerchants Limited (ASX:EML) (Emerchants) is pleased to announce that it has agreed to acquire 100% of the issued capital of Store Financial Services UK Limited (SFUK) from the shareholders of SFUK. SFUK is a leading provider of prepaid stored value programs in 9 European countries, including the UK and has grown to become one of Europe’s largest shopping mall gift card processors and program managers, with over 100 programs in place. SFUK is affiliated with Store Financial Systems LLC (Store), the world’s largest provider of shopping mall prepaid programs.
SMILE Business Group has brought cutting edge technologies and business solutions to the Sunshine Coast with its acquisition of Local Experts in Schools and Computers (LESC) in Caloundra.
Cryptzone, a global provider of data security and identity and access management (IAM) solutions, has acquired HiSoftware Inc., a leading provider of governance, compliance and security solutions.
SimCorp, a leading provider of investment management solutions and services for the global financial services industry, today announced the appointment of James Corrigan as Managing Director of SimCorp’s North American operations.
- This acquisition makes Gemalto the reference in cloud data, software and transaction security adding core network data protection technologies to its authentication offerings that protect the edge of the network
- The purchase price of US$890 million will be financed by available cash and existing credit facilities
- Closing is expected to occur in Q4 2014
- Gemalto 2017 profit from operation objective of €600 million is expected to be surpassed by around +10%
Australian Associated Press (AAP) has acquired Crown Content's directories and media contacts business, it announced today.
Online home services marketplace Oneflare today announced it has acquired Renovate Forum, Australia’s largest online renovation community, home to over 40,000 members.
ASX listed Invigor Group has agreed to purchase Search Results Group for $5.8m through the acquisition of shares in the operator and associated entities.
Expands IT Operations Management Portfolio with ServiceWatch
Westinghouse Electric Company LLC announced its intent to purchase 100 percent ownership of Mangiarotti S.p.A., an Italy-based manufacturer of components for the nuclear, oil and gas industries.
ElectroCraft, Inc., a fractional horsepower motor and motion solutions provider, announced that it has acquired Hansen Corporation, a leading manufacturer of a variety of DC Motors, Synchronous Motors, and Clock Movements.
Perth based technology company, Diverse IT has reached an agreement to acquire the people, intellectual property and assets of privately held cloud services provider, Red Ember Solutions.
Iris Data Services, a leading provider of discovery solutions, today announced the successful acquisition of Clarity Litigation Support, LLC.
Acquisition of Digital Radio Streaming and Monetization Provider Expands WideOrbit’s Digital Offering for Terrestrial Broadcasters, Pure Play Broadcasters and Podcasters
The transaction upon completion would bring Africell’s portfolio to 4 operations with a total market potential of over 120 million inhabitants
SpeedCast Also Announces Appointment of New Board Director and New Chairman
Supports Cable and Broadband Growth Strategy
The young Dutch development team has gone global with the acquisition of Boston-based LumaCloud LLC.
Signature Technology Group Expands IT Professional Services Practice with Acquisition
Converged Technology Professionals, Inc. announced the acquisition of WeVault, LLC, one of the fastest-growing cloud-based disaster recovery solution providers in the Midwest.
- Next Generation Bill Presentment and Payment Technology Company Paymentus Acquires TWI
- Vocus Signs Definitive Agreement to be Acquired by GTCR
- Facebook Acquisition Validates Eventure Interactive’s Technology Roadmap
- Worldsensing acquires Bitcarrier to become world-leader in Smart Cities traffic management
- Akamai Completes Acquisition of Prolexic
- deltatre acquires German company IMPIRE AG
- Thoughtwire Media Continues Expansion with Acquisition of 1011 Web Solutions
- Lenovo to Acquire Motorola Mobility from Google
- Aastra acquires Telepo to enhance its Cloud Offering
- CipherCloud Acquires CloudUp Networks
Page 1 of 6