- This acquisition makes Gemalto the reference in cloud data, software and transaction security adding core network data protection technologies to its authentication offerings that protect the edge of the network
- The purchase price of US$890 million will be financed by available cash and existing credit facilities
- Closing is expected to occur in Q4 2014
- Gemalto 2017 profit from operation objective of €600 million is expected to be surpassed by around +10%
Press Release Technology Company Acquisitions - Mergers - Takeovers
Australian Associated Press (AAP) has acquired Crown Content's directories and media contacts business, it announced today.
Online home services marketplace Oneflare today announced it has acquired Renovate Forum, Australia’s largest online renovation community, home to over 40,000 members.
ASX listed Invigor Group has agreed to purchase Search Results Group for $5.8m through the acquisition of shares in the operator and associated entities.
Expands IT Operations Management Portfolio with ServiceWatch
Westinghouse Electric Company LLC announced its intent to purchase 100 percent ownership of Mangiarotti S.p.A., an Italy-based manufacturer of components for the nuclear, oil and gas industries.
ElectroCraft, Inc., a fractional horsepower motor and motion solutions provider, announced that it has acquired Hansen Corporation, a leading manufacturer of a variety of DC Motors, Synchronous Motors, and Clock Movements.
Perth based technology company, Diverse IT has reached an agreement to acquire the people, intellectual property and assets of privately held cloud services provider, Red Ember Solutions.
Iris Data Services, a leading provider of discovery solutions, today announced the successful acquisition of Clarity Litigation Support, LLC.
Acquisition of Digital Radio Streaming and Monetization Provider Expands WideOrbit’s Digital Offering for Terrestrial Broadcasters, Pure Play Broadcasters and Podcasters
The transaction upon completion would bring Africell’s portfolio to 4 operations with a total market potential of over 120 million inhabitants
SpeedCast Also Announces Appointment of New Board Director and New Chairman
Supports Cable and Broadband Growth Strategy
The young Dutch development team has gone global with the acquisition of Boston-based LumaCloud LLC.
Signature Technology Group Expands IT Professional Services Practice with Acquisition
Converged Technology Professionals, Inc. announced the acquisition of WeVault, LLC, one of the fastest-growing cloud-based disaster recovery solution providers in the Midwest.
Acquisition Now Makes Paymentus One of the Largest Comprehensive Bill Payment Solution Providers
Vocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: VOCS) (the “Company”), a leading provider of cloud-based marketing and public relations software, announced it has entered into a definitive merger agreement to be acquired by GTCR Valor Merger Sub, Inc., an affiliate of GTCR LLC (“GTCR”), in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $446.5 million.
$19 Billion Acquisition of WhatsApp by Facebook (FB) Reinforces and Validates Eventure Interactive, Inc.’s focus.
Worldsensing, a Smart City pioneer with the largest smart parking footprint to-date, has announced the acquisition of Bitcarrier, a world-leader in traffic flux and journey time monitoring. Concluded in the early hours of February 24th for an undisclosed sum, this strategic acquisition allows Worldsensing to further consolidate the world-leading position of its Traffic Division with an unprecedented smart traffic management platform.
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKAM) today announced it has completed its acquisition of Prolexic Technologies, Inc., a privately held company based in Hollywood, Florida that provides cloud-based security solutions for protecting data centers and enterprise IP applications from distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks. On December 2, 2013, Akamai announced a definitive agreement between the parties pursuant to which Akamai would acquire all of the outstanding equity of Prolexic.
- deltatre acquires German company IMPIRE AG
- Thoughtwire Media Continues Expansion with Acquisition of 1011 Web Solutions
- Lenovo to Acquire Motorola Mobility from Google
- Aastra acquires Telepo to enhance its Cloud Offering
- CipherCloud Acquires CloudUp Networks
- Iceotope Raises $10m In Series A Funding
- Inoapps Acquires Crocus Consulting In Multi-Million Pound Deal
- Total Server Solutions Acquires Hands-On Web Hosting
- Brightcove Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Unicorn Media
- Upland Software Acquires Clickability Web Content Management Business
Page 1 of 6