Lupuzor is being developed by ImmuPharma as a potential new treatment for SLE. Lupuzor is a peptide, a 21-mer (21 amino acid peptide) fragment of the spliceosomal U1-70K small nuclear ribonucleoprotein protein.
- Advertisement -
Lupuzor (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a systemic inflammatory autoimmune disease that can affect any organ or tissue and is the prototypic autoimmune disease. While SLE can affect multiple major organ systems in the body, one of its most severe manifestations includes renal (kidney) involvement, known as lupus nephritis (LN). The term LN refers to SLE patients with glomerulonephritis, and when the term LN is used, glomerular tissue injury in the kidneys is always involved. Renal injury without any glomerular involvement is classified as nephritis in a patient with SLE.
Lupuzor is being developed by ImmuPharma as a potential new treatment for SLE. Lupuzor is a peptide, a 21-mer (21 amino acid peptide) fragment of the spliceosomal U1-70K small nuclear ribonucleoprotein protein. It is hypothesized that Lupuzor interacts with HSC70 protein and the complexes formed consequently inhibit the activation of auto-reactive lymphocytes involved in lupus. Lupuzor is an attractive immunomodulator because it can influence the activation of both auto-reactive T and B-cells, which have a central role in the development of lupus.
- Overview of SLE-LN, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Lupuzor including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Lupuzor for the top seven countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for SLE-LN
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Lupuzor performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Lupuzor from 2012-2022 in top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan)
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Lupuzor (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 report.
Page views: 265