New Executive Positioned to Further Expand FTE's Position as a Global Technology Infrastructure Services Provider
Press Release Latest appointments to IT and Technology companies
Kevin Ayers joins company to provide support for this fast-growing technology.
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced that Anna Griffin has been named senior vice president, corporate marketing, effective April 21, 2014. Griffin will be based in New York City, reporting to Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Lauren P. Flaherty.
Saarmaa will increase value to BEI clients through strategic and practical product development.
At a glance: · Additional resources strengthens Alcatel-Lucent’s commitment to ongoing product innovation and service for the region · Reach is extended in Australia and New Zealand markets
Leading case management software company, FlowConnect, announced today that Dr Philip McCrea had been appointed Chairman of the Board.
Global connected vehicle technology leader Cohda Wireless has boosted its European presence by recruiting automotive industry veteran Bernd Luebben to lead its new office in Germany.
Internationally renowned tech expert joins finder.com.au Recruited from Bigcommerce and Atlassian Key appointment part of finder.com.au’s aggressive growth strategy to make finder.com.au Australia’s No.1 comparison website
Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS), a leading integrator of information technology and payment systems and services for public transportation, announced that Matt Newsome has been promoted to senior vice president and general manager of CTS North and South America. He replaces Richard Wunderle who is retiring after a 37-year career with Cubic.
CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) announced the appointment of Hope Powers to lead its operations in Australia and New Zealand, effective immediately. Powers replaces Bill McMurray who has decided to leave the company.
Renowned customer experience expert and Chief Executive of four Sydney-based companies, Dr Catriona Wallace has been inducted into the 2014 intake for Springboard Enterprises' Accelerator, a program that connects women entrepreneurs to growth experts and venture capital networks.
James Zhao appointed to post, outgoing CEO Guo Fulin promoted to regional role
TCS Healthcare Technologies (TCS), a leading provider of software and clinical solutions for population health management, has appointed Jeff Frater, RN, BSN, director of partner development.
MapR Technologies, Inc., the leader in Apache™ Hadoop® technology for big data deployments, today announced the appointment of Justin Bock as Australia and New Zealand country manager. Justin’s key responsibility is to drive sales and strategic partnerships in the region, further extending the reach of MapR in the Asia Pacific marketplace.
Energy Saving Solutions USA (“ESS” or the “Company”), the creators of the LED with a lifetime guarantee™, is pleased to announce that as a part of the Company’s strategic expansion plans, it has brought on experienced operations professional and MBA Starla Shepherd as its new Vice President of Operations, based out of its headquarters in Miami.
Parallels, a leading hosting and cloud services enablement provider, today announced the appointment of Pavel Ershov as Vice President, Service Provider in Asia Pacific. In his new role, Ershov will drive overall sales and operations for the business segment, build strong relationships with customers and partners and further steer the growth and increase market share of Parallels across the region. The cloud services market for SMBs in the Asia Pacific was estimated to reach USD10.8 billion last year according to the Parallels SMB Cloud Insights™ Report – and growing to USD23.3 billion in 2016 at a 29 percent CAGR.
Chairman of the Board for The Motorists Insurance Group John Bishop brings insurance knowledge to leadership team
Appointment of Richard Tassone to Director, Consumer Electronics Group
VCE, the leader in converged infrastructure systems, today announced that Matthew Oostveen, former director of research for IDC Australia, has been appointed as Chief Technology Officer, Asia Pacific Japan for VCE. Mr Oostveen will drive business competitiveness and market share growth in the region by helping to broaden the VCE technical capabilities across the APJ region.
Intel has announced the appointment of Corey Loehr to the newly-created position of Tablet Category Manager, Australia and New Zealand. The appointment reflects Intel’s commitment to build on its momentum in the tablet market in Australia and New Zealand.
Renowned Intellectual Property Expert Brings Significant Business, Technology, and Product Development Expertise to Qbase
- Numero Uno Web Solutions, a Toronto-Based Internet Marketing Company, Hires Dean Pietersen as New Digital Solutions Manager to Support Business Growth
- SAP announces new leadership to accelerate cloud and real-time business
- ESI Names Telecommunications Industry Veteran George Platt its Chief Executive Officer
- Inabox Group appoints David Rampa from M2 Group to its Board
- CA Technologies Names Alyssa Fitzpatrick Senior Vice President, Global Partners and Alliances
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia appoints new CEO
- New MD appointed to drive next phase of NEC Australia growth
- CA Technologies Announces Executive Changes
- Samsung Electronics Australia Appoints Mr. Jae Hoon Kwon as Managing Director
- Opengear’s new president aims to expand sales
Page 1 of 18
WhaTech Member - Accounting
- FinovateStudio www.finovatestudio.comCategory: Accounting softwareCompany profile: FinovateStudio offers universal payment system: Complete list of functional options - electronic wallets, bank cards linked to e-wallet, online, offline, instant , NFC payments and transfers, bill payment, gift certificates, loyalty systems, solutions for smartphones and tablets, prepaid cards - Easy registration for clients, fast and easy integration for merchants - Rapid growth of your customer base - easy entry for new users, without having to visit the Bank's outlet - Access to customers wh ...Country: Ukraine
- Show more...