Samsung Electronics Australia today announces the appointment of Prasad Gokhale as Vice President of the Telecommunications Division in Australia. In this role he will assume responsibility for Samsung’s Telecommunications Division across the business and retail sector and deliver on the next stage of growth. The appointment is effective immediately.
Press Release Latest appointments to IT and Technology companies
John Seaton appointed as Vice President, Sales - Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific to lead business growth
Leading (UK/ Australian/ International) Software Asset Management & PC Power Management Specialist Certero has opened an office in Melbourne, Australia and appointed two new team members.
Australia-based entrepreneur Eamon Eastwood appointed Start-up Ambassador for Australia
Yoder To Drive Professional, Advanced, Maintenance and Education Services Business Lines
NICTA’s Karsten Schulz to lead national roll-out of GroupX program to increase number of tertiary ICT students and professionals by promoting ICT professions and careers
Following its Annual General Meeting in Brisbane last week, the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) today announced the appointment of two newly elected members to its Board of Directors:
NBN Co Executive Chairman Dr Ziggy Switkowsk is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr JB Rousselot to the new position of Head of Strategy and Transformation.
Pure Storage has appointed Nigel Peach to oversee its local operations, which launch in Australia today. As Country Manager – ANZ, Peach will be responsible for driving the growth of Pure Storage’s customer base and raising market awareness of flash storage technology and its benefits to businesses.
Leading Australian-based IT recruitment group Talent International today announced two senior international appointments to assist in the ongoing growth of its global operations.
John Watts to lead Rockwell Automation’s regional marketing strategy
Gears up for International Expansion
The GPS solutions for East Africa include outdoor handheld devices that offer the features and functionalities required in farming, mining, surveying, sustainable fishing, wildlife conservation and more
AIMIA today announced the appointment of David Holmes as Chief Executive Officer. As CEO, Mr Holmes will be dedicated to the commercial development of AIMIA and the Australian digital industry as a whole.
Juniper Networks, the industry leader in network innovation, today announced the appointment of Hansjoerg Wagner as senior vice president, Asia-Pacific (APAC), based in Singapore. He will report to Vince Molinaro, executive vice president, worldwide sales.
Responding to the extraordinary growth in demand for consolidated investment reporting across the Americas and Europe, WealthTouch, Inc.'s Board of Directors promotes Craig Pearson to President to lead the firm's product innovation and global expansion initiatives.
BSA | The Software Alliance has announced the appointment of veteran IT and telecommunications executive Alasdair Grant as Managing Director, APAC. Working from BSA's regional headquarters in Singapore, Grant will lead strategic planning and execution of anti-piracy programs and advocacy initiatives, serving as the organisation's most senior representative in the Asia-Pacific region, its primary point of contact for governments in the hemisphere and its chief media spokesman.
Australian enterprise resource planning (ERP) and business intelligence (BI) provider, Pronto Software, has strengthened its cloud offering with the appointment of a new senior executive, Chris Dickinson, as Cloud Services Manager.
Mirchandani brings 25 years of international experience; 11 years in Asia Pacific markets
Insight, one of Australia’s leading providers of technology solutions, announced today that it has been appointed as a Microsoft Devices Program Partner, enabling the organisation to resell Surface Pro and Surface RT to its corporate and government clients.
Processor IP specialist Cortus hires semiconductor industry veteran Scott Hills
- Panasonic Australia appoints Chasnyn Ousmand Product Marketing Manager – Audio, Blu-Ray and DVD
- Panasonic announces Jason Coleman as Director, Business Systems Group
- Kaseya announces appointment of two seasoned IT management executives to leadership team
- Deloitte Private appoints new Sydney partner to help mid-market clients adopt cloud technologies
- Pegasystems Appoints Rafe Brown Chief Financial Officer and Chief Administrative Officer
- NewSat Appoints Brendan Fleiter as Non-Executive Director
- Adobe appoints Damon Scarr to drive engagement with digital partners across Asia Pacific
- My Net Fone makes key addition to executive team - Appoints new CFO
- NEC Australia appoints three new senior executives
- A10 Networks Appoints Ray Smets as VP of Worldwide Sales
Page 1 of 16
WhaTech Member - Accounting
- INV24 inv24.comCategory: AccountingCompany profile: Welcome to INV24 online invoicing and accounting software. If you need to create high quality invoices, send them automatically, save your time and manage your finances, then you're in the right place! Our software is completely free and very easy to use.Country: Estonia
- Show more...