Solid modelling leader maintains position as the preferred choice in ANZ
Sydney, Australia (February 20, 2012) – Australia and New Zealand’s leading supplier of SolidWorks solid modelling solutions, Intercad Pty Ltd, swept the board with major achievements at the SolidWorks World event held in San Diego.
Intercad won the following awards for the Rest of Asia Category for 2011:
- Best Reseller for SolidWorks
- Best Reseller for SolidWorks Simulation
- Best Reseller for 3DVIA
- Best Reseller for SolidWorks ePDM
- Best Reseller for SolidWorks Education
- Best Reseller for Subscription Services
“These awards recognise Intercad is the preferred SolidWorks reseller for the 3D CAD industry in Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to provide superior customer service, and ensure that our customers are the most educated and highly supported SolidWorks users in both countries,” said Max Piper, Chief Executive Officer, Intercad Pty Ltd.
“Intercad is the difference between mere software and the successful use of that software in driving our customers’ business success,” said Piper.
- over 23 years of reliable service
- the largest team of certified SolidWorks engineers in ANZ with 300 combined years of CAD experience
- the only Customer Care team supported by the IntercadDIRECT team in ANZ with over 87 per cent of support cases responded to within the hour
The SolidWorks wins follows Intercad’s December 2011 management buyout, when the company also stated its plans to introduce new services in 2012 to further support the manufacturing sectors in both countries.
For more information.:
Page views: 1