M2M Spectrum Networks Selects TrueNet Communications as Strategic Partner for Nationwide Machine-to-Machine Network Build-Out
Press Release Computer Network and Networking
For many weeks now, Helix Miners has been hard at work coming up a with a solution to facilitate in the purchasing of mining units. There are have been great leaps forward, a few steps back, but finally, Helix Miners is stable and efficient and are hopeful in growing along with the crypto-currency market!
Latest Release of TEOCO's Service Assurance Suite Processes Ten Times More Alarms in Real Time and Leverages Hadoop for Detailed Subscribers' Data
Pluribus Networks, the company that brings together compute, network, storage, and virtualization into a single platform, announced today that the company is entering the EMEA market only weeks after launching the Pluribus Freedom solution in the U.S.
Coriant, a global supplier of dynamic metro-to-core transport solutions, today announced the latest progress in its collaboration with Juniper Networks, the industry leader in network innovation, to create an integrated packet transport network (IPTN), which the two companies are demonstrating live this month at the Optical Fiber Communications Conference (OFC 2014).
ETL Systems, a global designer and manufacturer of RF distribution equipment for satellite communications, has been chosen by Globecomm to provide RF signal distribution systems including ETL’s Vulcan and Victor matrices.
Brisbane-based ISP with National Footprint Scales up to Meet Cloud and Virtual LAN Demand
Achieves Greater Density, Flexibility and Scale at Each Data Center
Brocade to Demonstrate End-to-End SDN and Risk Mitigation Using OpenFlow at ONS 2014
Total network visibility is a core element in today’s fight against emerging security threats.
The United States Joins Australia, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore as Latest Addition to PEN Deployment Schedule
Nextgen Group has extended its high-speed optical fibre network to the HP Aurora data centre in Eastern Creek, Sydney, providing connectivity to a total of 75 data centres across the country.
Now that 802.11ac products are on the market organisations need to understand what is involved in deploying and migrating to an 802.11ac solution. Planning for deployment of an 802.11ac solution must consider budget and possible network redesign.
Aruba Networks leads the way with 802.11ac; experiencing strong demand in Australian education, healthcare and professional services sectors
Prysmian Group, world leader in the energy and telecom cables and systems industry, will showcase state-of-the-art technologies at MEE 2014, the electrical industry’s largest show in the Middle East, taking place in Dubai from February 11 to 13, 2014 (booth C20, Hall 7).
- Dell’s open networking vision disrupts traditional model, enables rapid innovation by providing cloud providers, financial and Web 2.0 customers a choice of network operating system
- Dell signs reseller agreement with Cumulus Networks as the first member of a broader ecosystem to create open networking solutions
- Dell adds award-winning fixed-configuration systems with global scale, logistics, and Enterprise-class services
SkyVision Global Networks Ltd. (http://www.skyvision.net), a leading global communications provider, announced its strategic partnership with Romantis, a global provider of satellite services and networking equipment, to deliver a quality VSAT platform solution to SkyVision customers worldwide. SkyVision will offer the Romantis UHP (Universal Hardware Platform), a cost-effective VSAT platform, to its customers requiring a uniquely designed solution for small, private VSAT STAR and Mesh networks.
IDC’s overall expectation for 2013 was that the Australianswitching market would be softer than 2012, and Q3 2013 proved to be consistent with this expectation. Deals were fewer and revenue was lower than the same period last year. Vendors also saw port count increasing but with limited or no revenue increase indicating more cut-throat pricing in the market.
Two New European Customers Announced at Cisco Live 2014 in Milan
Self-Learning Analytics Enable IT to Spot Anomalies, Improve Service Levels and Reduce Costs
Fibre-to-the-Premises Network Service Specialist Implements MPLS to Deliver Increased Functionality at a Better Price Point
- Thecus Announces Two SMB and Enterprise NAS with 10GbE Networking
- Open Networking Summit Announces SDN Idol Contest at ONS2014
- Mobile Backhaul Applications to Drive the Market for Ethernet Access Devices, According to a New Trend Report Published by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Investments in Content Delivery Networks Drives the Market for Dynamic Site Acceleration, According to a New Trend Report Published by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- M2 Optics Announces Highly Flexible Optical Switching Solution
- MemoryX Unveils Cisco Certified Memory Upgrades for All Cisco GBICs, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Supervisory, and Catalyst Modules
- Alcatel-Lucent broadens its enterprise SDN capabilities
- Cisco Commits to Addressing IT Skills Gap in Asia Pacific at Launch of Internet of Everything Webinar Program
- Ruyton Girl's School selects Brocade to enable non-stop networking and mobility for technology-optimised learning
- Aruba Networks Serves up Free Wi-Fi at KFC Australia
Page 1 of 22