Brisbane-based ISP with National Footprint Scales up to Meet Cloud and Virtual LAN Demand
Press Release Computer Network and Networking
Achieves Greater Density, Flexibility and Scale at Each Data Center
Brocade to Demonstrate End-to-End SDN and Risk Mitigation Using OpenFlow at ONS 2014
Total network visibility is a core element in today’s fight against emerging security threats.
The United States Joins Australia, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore as Latest Addition to PEN Deployment Schedule
Nextgen Group has extended its high-speed optical fibre network to the HP Aurora data centre in Eastern Creek, Sydney, providing connectivity to a total of 75 data centres across the country.
Now that 802.11ac products are on the market organisations need to understand what is involved in deploying and migrating to an 802.11ac solution. Planning for deployment of an 802.11ac solution must consider budget and possible network redesign.
Aruba Networks leads the way with 802.11ac; experiencing strong demand in Australian education, healthcare and professional services sectors
Prysmian Group, world leader in the energy and telecom cables and systems industry, will showcase state-of-the-art technologies at MEE 2014, the electrical industry’s largest show in the Middle East, taking place in Dubai from February 11 to 13, 2014 (booth C20, Hall 7).
- Dell’s open networking vision disrupts traditional model, enables rapid innovation by providing cloud providers, financial and Web 2.0 customers a choice of network operating system
- Dell signs reseller agreement with Cumulus Networks as the first member of a broader ecosystem to create open networking solutions
- Dell adds award-winning fixed-configuration systems with global scale, logistics, and Enterprise-class services
SkyVision Global Networks Ltd. (http://www.skyvision.net), a leading global communications provider, announced its strategic partnership with Romantis, a global provider of satellite services and networking equipment, to deliver a quality VSAT platform solution to SkyVision customers worldwide. SkyVision will offer the Romantis UHP (Universal Hardware Platform), a cost-effective VSAT platform, to its customers requiring a uniquely designed solution for small, private VSAT STAR and Mesh networks.
IDC’s overall expectation for 2013 was that the Australianswitching market would be softer than 2012, and Q3 2013 proved to be consistent with this expectation. Deals were fewer and revenue was lower than the same period last year. Vendors also saw port count increasing but with limited or no revenue increase indicating more cut-throat pricing in the market.
Two New European Customers Announced at Cisco Live 2014 in Milan
Self-Learning Analytics Enable IT to Spot Anomalies, Improve Service Levels and Reduce Costs
Fibre-to-the-Premises Network Service Specialist Implements MPLS to Deliver Increased Functionality at a Better Price Point
N7710-G and N8810U-G Feature Ultra-Fast Network Connection Speeds
SDN Idol will scale from slide-ware to live product demonstrations. Call for Submissions are open - deadline: January 31.
GIA announces the release of a trend report on Ethernet Access Devices. Market for Ethernet Access Devices is projected to witness strong growth led by increasing investments in mobile backhaul networks and synchronous Ethernet applications.
GIA announces the release of a trend report on Dynamic Site Acceleration. Market for Dynamic Site Acceleration is projected to witness strong growth led by the booming e-commerce sector, and the rising need to deliver dynamic transactions and interactive content to consumers.
SWITCHLIGHT™ addresses multiple optical networking applications within a single device to reduce complexity, cost, and space.
MemoryX, the online shop of MemoryTen, catalogues the complete range of Cisco Memory Upgrade including upgrades for Cisco Routers, and Cisco Switches.
- Alcatel-Lucent broadens its enterprise SDN capabilities
- Cisco Commits to Addressing IT Skills Gap in Asia Pacific at Launch of Internet of Everything Webinar Program
- Ruyton Girl's School selects Brocade to enable non-stop networking and mobility for technology-optimised learning
- Aruba Networks Serves up Free Wi-Fi at KFC Australia
- Network operators risk exposing customers to security risks in LTE rollout
- Celcite demos advanced Self Optimizing Network (SON) technology at Mobile Network Optimisation Conference
- ATEN Joins HDBaseT Alliance to Deliver Added Benefits for Customers and Partners
- Pacnet First to Provide 100G Wave Services Between Asia-Pacific and the United States
- Ardent Leisure selects Brocade to deliver seamless entertainment experience
- Billion Globally Launches New Switch Solutions – Fiber, PoE+, and Solar Switch Series, Meeting High Demands from ISP and SI
Page 1 of 21