Say you have $800, you will surely be spoilt for choice right? Today, we bring you two excellent flagships from vastly different backgrounds to slug it all out. Let’s meet Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ and Huawei Mate S.
On show today are 2 of the most affordable smartphones. In a recent flash sale, the Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime recorded 800,000 units sold in just 12 hours. The same goes for Yu Yunique which sold out in seconds. So what is it that makes these two smartphones a choice of so many people?
HTC One M9 Plus made its debut back in March 2015 and it seems like a long time ago. Come 6th October, they are set to release One M9 Plus Supreme Camera that further enhances the already supreme flagship to a higher level. Will the steep price tag scare people off?
In 2010 research firm Gartner placed cloud computing at the “peak of inflated expectations” in its famous hype cycle. How quickly things have changed! Companies that held off embracing cloud now find themselves at a competitive disadvantage as those that were early adopters become mature users of cloud services and start to get some strategic benefits, beyond those initially identified for cloud.
Industry research firm Frost & Sullivan has come up with what it says is “the new industry standard for holistic enterprise security,” and yet another acronym: TRACE, for ‘Threat Response Adaptive Core Ecosystem’. Here’s what it means.
Netflix has accelerated its ambitious global expansion plans in the East with its first launch into Asia this month in Japan. Four more countries in the Asian region will go live early next year, nominated as South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Safe Work Australia has revised its Excavation Code of Practice. The new version, dated March 2015, replaces that issued in October 2013. It provides practical guidance on managing the health and safety risks associated with excavation work, and applies to all types of excavation work, including bulk excavations more than 1.5 metres deep, trenches, shafts and tunnels.
For years you've been hearing about the importance of data backup - 'Just ensure your data is backed up and everything will be fine...' Well... that's not quite the case - data backup alone is not enough.
In April the Ponemon Institute published a report The State of Data Security Intelligence, reporting its research into ”how organisations are using data security intelligence to assess and minimise risks to their sensitive and confidential information on-premise and in the cloud.”
- NBN Synch (New Technology + Old System)
- Oppo R7 Lite: slashed down 5-inch ultra-thin metal for just $279
- Blu Pure XL: 6-inch metal QHD octa-core goodness with 24MP camera for $349
- Huawei Nexus 6P: Google’s latest (and the best) now comes with Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Fujitsu Enables CIOs to Master Hybrid IT
- In praise of IT audits
- Lenovo Vibe P1 vs Oppo R5s: take your pick between 5000 mAh battery or 4.85mm thin, both below $280
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 vs Sony Xperia Z5: two metal head flagships slug it all out
- Samsung Galaxy J2: 4.7-inch metallic smartphone with dual-sim and LTE for $129
- Sony Xperia Z5 Premium: let’s meet the world’s first 4K display smartphone
Page 1 of 195