The rapid competition gripping the Australian IPTV market has pushed one of the industry’s local pioneers to diversify with expansion into China. Quickflix, one of the earliest providers of streaming video in Australia announced that it is poised to acquire an as yet unnamed Chinese film and TV company to form a global streaming platform for Chinese content.
Software company SDL surveyed almost 800 customer experience management (CXM) decision makers and influencers, and asked them: “How would you define ‘Customer Experience Management’?”
In order to get ahead, to succeed, you need to collaborate with someone, with others. The original thought was a sole trader can work on their own but they can’t, they need to network, to apply for work and they have customers.
For many small to mid-sized businesses, the IT department is there to fix things when they break, or add new things just as they're needed. Having IT as part of the strategic planning process isn't deemed necessary.
Before migrating to cloud, businesses must first study their current assets and check how they can be optimised.
A threat management technology which protects the private information from data leaks, spam, malware and latest web threats is the need of the hour.
The industry leading features that expand the effectiveness of the backup and archive operations using cloud can improve your performance by nearly thirty times.
The king of budget smartphones, Xiaomi was reported (or leaked) to be coming out with Mi 4c in the latest series of top quality devices that won't break the bank.
With more and more manufacturers putting more emphasis on producing selfie phones, it seems like Huawei Honor 7i is the latest to do so. It’s just that they are taking an unusual route towards it.
Broadcasters and pay-TV companies like Foxtel handle massive numbers of video files. Every piece of programming goes through cycles of review and revision; it’s sent to journalists for promotion; to partners overseas and at every transfer security and usage rights need to be enforced. And ever file has to be archived and made accessible for future use.
- Lenovo Zuk Z1 vs ZTE Blade D6: where should you spend your $279 budget?
- ABS puts the spotlight on cloud, for the first time
- Which universities give you the best earning power?
- Selling the Running of IT
- The Financially Sound CIO
- The benefits of an enterprise-wide data strategy
- Cloud IBN enlists a comprehensive questionnaire for your cloud service provider
- ZTE Blade D6: 5-inch smartphone with 13MP-5MP camera and metal body for $279
- Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe: how does 256GB storage and 4GB RAM sounds?
- Cloud IBN shares: Cloud Storage Forecasts
Page 1 of 187