The new report from Reportstack says the cyber security market is expected to be dominated by North America, occupying 56% of the market share, followed by Asia-Pacific, and Europe. Middle East, Latin America and Africa are expected to account for the remaining 10% of the overall market.
Investment in FinTech startups is booming, according to Ian Dunbar, founder of Afiniation, a virtual network to support the development and growth of FinTech companies.
Reading about market research reports is very educational: you get to learn about all sorts of materials essential to the manufacture of products we use every day and take for granted.
Kagiso Interactive Best Developers in SA Android Studio 1.5 also fixes bugs and improves lint checks for static code analysis
The Vibe X series is a well-known stylish flagship name in the industry, and it is about to get even better with the upcoming release of the Vibe X3 very soon. It isn’t really a replacement for the Vibe X2, although it comes a year after its release.
Gen Y is driving streaming services with consistent bursts of growth according to the least snapshot report from the Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
The consumer market in China is very much the focus of some of the latest reports featured on WhaTech’s Market Research Channel.
The annual Design Lab graduate show at Sydney University is becoming a popular hunting ground for a growing number of major Australian corporates wanting to find and nurture the brightest emerging talent for the new era of digital disruption.
Even on holiday there are those who can’t do without the internet – and even when on a cruise. These are the results of a survey conducted by one of Australia's leading cruise portal CruiseAway. Almost half of the (approx.) 1,400 respondents expressed their desire regarding wireless on board – at best, free of charge. Unfortunately, desire and reality differ widely here. A ship rarely has the internet for free and connections are relatively slow. For guests, the use is often extremely costly.
- Your new best mate – Cortana, Microsoft’s personal digital assistant now in Australia
- Gilbert + Tobin invests in more disruption by LegalVision
- No Hassle for “the Hoff” in the new amaysim campaign
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Aka Office 16) is here….but is it worth your precious time?
- Beware the digital vortex
- Digging up the past of Dial Before You Dig
- Call centres – What does the future hold?
- Things you may not know about VoIP
- Eliminating reliance on expensive hardware platforms promises to reduce the CapEx burden for wireless carriers
- Samsung Galaxy J3: 5-inch entry-level slim smartphone
Page 1 of 212