The Internet of Things - IoT, is here to stay and it will grow. The network of inter-connected devices is starting to make our lives more convenient, easier and more vulnerable at the same time. By 2020, about 25 billion internet-enabled devices are predicted to be on the market. Big companies, Google, Samsung and others, are rushing to buy up the IoT startups. Samsung has announced that in 5 years all of its devices will be part of IoT network.
Following a rigorous audit process with strict standards and guidelines to validate the quality of their product, dotmailer is now Magento's first and only marketing platform to successfully achieve Platinum Technology Partner status globally. This certification firmly establishes dotmailer’s position as the leading marketing software platform available to Magento merchants.
Rural, remote and island areas will benefit from a new invention called 5by5 WirelessTM announced by Greg Waite, CEO of InventionShareTM today. 5by5 Wireless will provide high speed internet to holiday travelers in rural, remote and island settings through the application of 25 mile (32 km) radius hot spots.
Small business owners and entrepreneurs need to be mobile and need to be in touch with their business to succeed. Recognising the issues faced by this business sector Xero (@Xero), the global leader in cloud accounting software for small businesses, has released Xero for Apple® Watch.
They'll surely please the geek in your life!
Consumer's expectations for mobile apps is on the rise, no surprise really when more than 15 million Australians own a smartphone and a mere 12 million own a tablet device! With such a significant market, apps need to provide a top user experience or else.
If you got money to spend today, then you should seriously consider getting either the Lenovo Vibe X3 or the HTC One M9s. But with similar pricing, which smartphone is better value for money?
The Chinese manufacturers are at it again by launching a spate of smartphones to the market and the latest to hit the stores are the ZTE Blade X9 and Gionee Elife S6.
Today on Market Research News we’re taking to the clouds, metaphorically and literally. Ever fancied going up, up and away in an ultralight? This report from MarketsandMarkets won’t tell you much about the practicalities of ultralight flight, but it will tell you an awful lot about the market for ultralights.
SugarCRM Dynamic Login Screen Plugin can help the admin to offer a personalized login page to their users giving it a vibrant and refreshing look. Admin can add as many images and inspirational quotes to the login screen as desired. You can offer vibrant and dynamic user interface to your customers.
- Nanogrids and submarine optical fibre cables: It’s all about communications and power
- Mobissue updated PDF to flipbook with HTML5 for online and mobile access
- Do you know about these 10 app marketing companies in the US?
- HTC One M9s: cheaper flagship with 2.2GHz octa-core and sapphire glass 13MP camera
- ZTE Blade X9: mid-range 5.5-inch Full HD with snapdragon 615 octa-core and fingerprint sensor
- Taking financial control of your cloud subscriptions with Cloud Ctrl
- Global cyber security market is expected to increase to US$17.3 billion by 2025 according to new research report
- Investment in FinTech startups booming, says Afiniation
- Adding up the value of additives markets
- Android studio upgrade improves memory profiler
Page 1 of 213