A recent study of IDC shows that an increasing number of enterprises are rushing towards web platform standards like HTML5 and modern languages to create hybrid application for their operations.
Let’s say you have $180 and not sure to choose either Lenovo K5 Note or Samsung Galaxy J5 2016. By the time you finished reading this piece, you should know that there’s only one clear winner after all.
We all love bargains, but trust me that you will be getting good value for money when it comes to either Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro or Oppo F1. They are both unique devices and will be available very soon.
With pet ownership on the rise, makers of dog and cat food are reporting above-average sales. These two new reports reveal the current state of the pet food market and where it's headed.
Mobile network operators (MNOs) are gradually moving from telecom-centric to IT-centric operating models and are adopting the same approach that has driven the success of online service providers.
LG kicked off 2016 with the upcoming release of its new lineup called the K-series. K4 and K10 is expected to be released in Q1 of this year bringing vastly different options to consumers.
According to speculations and rumours, Samsung’s Unpacked 2016 event has already been speculated to occur either on February 20th or February 21st. A news website - Android Headlines leaked image that shows Samsung may be launching its next Galaxy on February 21st, which further added that the 21st February may be the actual day of their upcoming Unpacked 2016 event. However, Samsung recently confirmed the date because they have been sending invites to the press stating that the Samsung’s Galaxy Unpacked event will happen on 21st of February. The doors for the event will be opened promptly at 6PM CET and event is expected to start at 7PM CET.
Look out for Oppo F1, a slim 5-inch smartphone that is all about taking great photos – especially selfies.
Samsung launched their brand new line-ups last year called the A, E and finally J-series. The J5 did quite a good job last year and the Korean manufacturer decided that it should get an update for 2016.
Near-field communication (NFC) technology is used to used in a wide range of applications, some of which include point-of-sale retail systems, mobile apps, data sharing, and 'smart poster' reading. And this isn't a trend that's going away anytime soon, as new reports predict substantial growth for the NFC market.
- HTC One M10: can this 5.1-inch monster of a flagship save the sinking ship?
- IPTV reshapes the future of TV globally
- Closing the virtuous circle of data
- Ditch Witch inventor remembered
- Customer service centres: Sweating the small stuff
- Consumer ready to place their Oculus Rift and touch controllers pre-orders
- Coal mining market considered 'high risk' by industry experts
- ZTE Blade X3 vs Huawei Honor Holly 2 Plus: two 5-inchers with huge 4000 mAh battery for under $140
- Lenovo K4 Note vs Lenovo K5 Note: two siblings that turn out to be fierce rivals
- Huawei Honor Holly 2 Plus: $125 gets you a 5-inch smartphone with 4000 mAh battery, 13MP-5MP camera and 2GB RAM
Page 1 of 229