SixPivot announce the release of Cloud Ctrl Connect. Cloud Ctrl Connect enables the connection of any Azure subscription type to Cloud Ctrl.
Today in Market Research News we’re looking at electricity grids, from a variety of perspectives: the markets for smart grids and microgrids and for line arresters – an important component of today’s standard electricity grids.
Do a Google search on ‘hosted vs premises PBX’ and you’ll find no end of advice favouring one or the other, and numerous comparisons that represent a fairly balanced view with roughly the same number of pros and cons associated with each.
A great culture provides the context for people to deliver their best work. As an owner of a Small to Medium sized business, it is understood you want to attract top talent to your business, too often we stress and wonder how can we compete with our big business competitors in attracting and sustaining our top talent candidates.
You’ve probably never heard of Harry F McGrew, but he’s in the Guinness Book of World Records, for surviving a higher voltage electric shock than any other human being, 340,000 volts to be precise.
As a small to medium business you may not think anyone would try to hack into your system but the truth is, small to medium business is being targeted as appropriate security measures may not be in place. It may be a cost consideration or simply a lack of knowledge but you need to seriously think about the security you have in place.
Everywhere you look every business is being urged to ‘go digital’ or go under. Now they are being urged to engage ‘digital chat agents’. But don’t panic – this is not a recommendation to replace humans with robots. It’s a recommendation to engage the digitally savvy to staff the new channels of customer interaction: web chat, social media and the like.
Huawei P8 Max is really something when it was first introduced in the middle of this year with its huge 6.8-inch screen and other specs that are all big numbers to further complement it. Today, a new leak reveals what we can expect P9 Max to be released early next year.
The Internet of Things - IoT, is here to stay and it will grow. The network of inter-connected devices is starting to make our lives more convenient, easier and more vulnerable at the same time. By 2020, about 25 billion internet-enabled devices are predicted to be on the market. Big companies, Google, Samsung and others, are rushing to buy up the IoT startups. Samsung has announced that in 5 years all of its devices will be part of IoT network.
Following a rigorous audit process with strict standards and guidelines to validate the quality of their product, dotmailer is now Magento's first and only marketing platform to successfully achieve Platinum Technology Partner status globally. This certification firmly establishes dotmailer’s position as the leading marketing software platform available to Magento merchants.
- No longer too remote for the internet
- Xero and Apple® Watch. Your Accountant On Your Arm
- Thrifty tech gifts for IT geeks these unusual gifts won't break the bank according to Kagiso Interactive
- Australia new growth market for Perfecto
- Lenovo Vibe X3 vs HTC One M9s: stylish 5.5-inch with octa-core processor, 3GB RAM and 21MP+8MP camera versus 5-inch metal 2.2GHz octa-core and sapphire glass 13MP camera, yours for $389
- ZTE Blade X9 vs Gionee Elife S6: 5.5-inch Full HD with octa-core and fingerprint sensor against slim 5.5-inch metal with octa-core and 3GB RAM, for under $280
- Head for the clouds in an ultralight aircraft – a growing market
- Biztech store presents SugarCRM plugin - dynamic login screen
- Nanogrids and submarine optical fibre cables: It’s all about communications and power
- Mobissue updated PDF to flipbook with HTML5 for online and mobile access
Page 1 of 214