A health insurance plan is an important part of your financial planning for a safe, secure and healthy life for you and your family.
1) Unexpected Expenses medical insurance protects you from the unannounced medical emergencies
2) Coverage of your family not only you but your full family will be secured under a single health insurance plan.
3) Hospitalization cost you can enjoy the benefit of cashless hospitalization offered by the insurance company. If you admitted to a hospital, you do not have to pay for the hospital medical expenses. Your health insurance company will take care of it.
4) Maternity coverage many health insurance companies provide maternity coverage also, however, it has some waiting period and only some of the insurance companies are providing these cover. The hospitalization cost, vaccination cost of the baby are covered under the health insurance plan.
5) Full Coverage it covers all the costs starting from ambulance expenses to Operation Theater, medicines cost etc. which will help you save your money.
6) free health Checkup Most of the health insurance policies are providing free health checkups once in a year or in two/ three/ four years depending on your policy terms and conditions.
7) Pre& Post Hospitalizations Bills other expenses like doctor fees, medical tests, and medical bills, etc. charges are also covered under the health insurance policy.
8) Cashless The hospital bill can be settled in a cashless manner without spending a single penny out of your pocket depending on your policy terms and conditions.
9) Network Hospitals There is a long list of hospitals impaneled with the insurance companies and you can choose a sweat able hospital near you from a wide range.
10) Tax Benefit under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act provides the tax benefit on the premium paid to buy the health insurance for you or for your parents. So, health insurance provides medical coverage as well as helps in a tax deduction.