Dr Jan Baan is currently in Brisbane holding talks on how his BPM software from Cordys will revolutionise business, just as his ERP products did decades ago.
Press Release BPM - Business Process Management
Recent Orders Follow Shortly After the Product’s General Release.
This high frequency RFID Bluetooth reader/writer is commonly used in the industries of security patrol, mining, finance and railway systems.
Tartarini™ 10” Type FL regulator is suitable for high-pressure drop applications
Stumble Share 90 Print PDF Email to Friends Email to Author Freight Tracker ? A web based management tool and very useful for freight companies. Cost effective and customized to your business process.
Integrated Offering Enables Easy Cloud Migration, Before and After Performance Benchmarking Assurance
Announces New Updates to Extend the Industry’s Most Complete, Integrated Set of Business Analytics Offerings
Full of illustrations, diagrams, and tips with clear step-by-step instructions and real time examples to develop Industry Sample BPM Process and BPM interaction with SOA Components.
Engineers Australia, the largest and most diverse professional body for engineers in Australia, has selected Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g to transform the organisation’s business processes and introduce flexibility and innovation to the ways it interacts with its members.
· To support Engineers Australia’s two-year management information systems (MIS) renewal program, the organisation has also chosen Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g including Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle SOA Governance and Oracle WebLogic Suite ; replaced its membership database with Oracle Database 11g Release 2 and its storage with Oracle’s Sun ZFS Storage 7120 Appliance; and upgraded Oracle E-Business Suite Financials to Release 12, all running on Oracle’s Sun servers: Sun Blade 6000 Chassis and Sun Blade X6270 M2 Blade server module.
· Oracle’s middleware solutions will serve as the integration platform for the organisation’s disparate IT systems – including financial, customer relationship and content management systems, as well as its membership database – allowing these systems to talk to and work in concert with each other.
· The MIS renewal program signals a major shift for Engineers Australia to transform its business and become a more member-responsive organization. To make its business processes more effective and efficient, an extensive change management program within the organization is essential.
· Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g will allow Engineers Australia to redevelop its chartered application process for the member engineers. This can be a lengthy process – taking anywhere from months to years to complete – and currently involves a great deal of email, mail and telephone correspondence.
· The organisation will be able to move the entire chartered application process online in mid-2012. The new intuitive and streamlined online interface will allow progressive submission and feedback, with background and support information for candidates and online bookings for chartered interviews. Employers will also be able to track the progress of their employees online at any time, replacing the periodic hard copy reports they receive currently.
· The new system will enable Engineers Australia to tailor notifications to each member’s areas of interest and physical location based on their pattern of behaviour, by bringing together the information picked up by each of its IT systems. This will eliminate the previously non-targeted mailing approach.
· Having a more individualised picture of its members will also give Engineers Australia the ability to better represent their interests to government by gathering member feedback, more readily assembling expert teams and forming virtual communities.
HCLT’s persistent attention on generating top line growth over margin expansion via re-investment into the business allows the firm to pull in growth above Infosys
Move into the BPM Market Adds to its Microsoft Solutions Portfolio, Brings Business Process Analysis and Enterprise Architecture Capabilities