Learn the tips and tricks to run a successful employee engagement survey to measure and track the employees' mind frame, perspectives, and preferences.
One of the major innovations that HR can do for the organization is discovering the employees’ pulse and use the findings to effectively engage all employees within the organization. A simple Employee Engagement Survey tools help HRs to measure the employee engagement or satisfaction level.
It is highly helpful in forecasting, analyzing or improving their employee engagement initiatives and change management.
Aon, the leading human capital management consultant has influenced over 7,000 organizations, 68 Industries, 156 countries, 18.6 million employees with their scientific employee engagement surveys.
Aon’s latest survey reveals that the employee engagement levels with the organizations have been increased from 57% in 2011 to 80% in 2018 across the globe.
- The best practices of employee engagement initiatives include:
- Building a culture of top-down engagement
- Initiate tangible employee engagement activities
- Managers become a role model in practicing cohesive employee engagement
- Track the employee engagement process throughout the organization
- Run employee engagement surveys periodically with a focus on continuous improvement
- Equip managers with continuous feedback tools to enhance team engagement in their day-to-day interactions
Read more @: goo.gl/zwoxci
Category: Performance ManagementCompany about: Synergita is a complete employee performance management, development & engagement software. When organizations remove the hurdles which their employees face, engage with them on their needs and nurture and develop them, they create an extraordinary culture where employees unleash their potential, set new standards of excellence and create wonders. We call it people MAGIC and it is made possible by synergita's cloud based performance management and analytics solution.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!