Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Microsoft, Red Hat, and VMware among Key Strategic Companies
– DH2i®, the leading provider of multi-platform Smart Availability™, disaster recovery (DR) and cost improvement solutions for Windows, Linux and Oracle databases and Docker containers, has announced its Technology Partnership Program has added to its strategic technology partnerships. For end clients and channel partners, this assures that DH2i’s DxEnterprise™ software will deploy seamlessly and operate successfully in an ever-expanding list of heterogeneous environments.
DH2i is announcing two new key strategic technology collaborations, as follows:
- Joined the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) as a Technology Partner
- Docker, Technology Partner
In addition to the following featured current technology collaborations:
- Microsoft, SQL Server High Availability and Disaster Recovery Partner
- Red Hat, Technology Partner, certified on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- VMware, Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) Program, certified VMware ready, listed on the VMware Solution Exchange (VSX)
“As organizations undergo digital transformations, container technologies are enabling them to build and deploy flexible, cloud-native applications at scale,” said Mike Werner, senior director, Global Technology Ecosystems, Red Hat. “Enabling enterprise customer success in this area often requires a broad ecosystem working together to advance industry standards and to certify solutions that have been tested to work together.
By collaborating with companies like DH2i, Red Hat is aiming to help customers accelerate their path to innovation with cloud-native apps.”
“We are delighted to strengthen our Technology Partnership Program with a virtual who’s-who of the technology industry,” said Connor Cox, Director of Business Development, DH2i. “For end clients and the channel professionals that work with them, these alignments make it easier than ever to seamlessly layer DH2i’s multi-platform Smart Availability, disaster recovery (DR) and cost improvement solutions for Windows, Linux and Oracle databases and Docker containers on top of an ever-expanding list of world-class technology platforms, in order to ideally meet diverse and ever-changing IT, business and budgetary goals.”
To learn more about the DH2i Technology Partnership Program, please visit: dh2i.com/technology-partners/.
Tweet this: @DH2i expands Technology Partner Program dh2i.com/press/ #Amazon Web Services #AWS #Docker #Microsoft #Red Hat #VMware
Category: SoftwareCompany about: DH2i Company is the leading provider of multi-platform Smart Availability™ software for Windows Server and Linux Server databases and stateful Docker containers. Its flagship product, DxEnterprise®, drastically reduces IT management complexity, enables nearest-to-zero planned and unplanned downtime, unlocks 30-60% cost savings and can reduce the number of OSes under management by 8-15x. DxEnterprise gives you data tier portability from any host, to any host, anywhere. Intelligent automation ensu ...