Data storage and backup is no longer the simple procedure of former years. While management might once have been capable of handling an organisation’s storage, backup and even disaster recovery, today these procedures must be managed by an IT professional, if not an IT team.
And even they need to keep up-to-date with the complexities of advancing technology. For instance, who can say they know everything about SLA-driven disaster recovery for physical and virtual machines.
The good news is that ActiveImage understands that IT professionals need to keep ahead of advancing tech, and runs regular webinars and live demonstrations that explain all there is to know.
In the current quarter the company has scheduled live 30-minute demonstrations in Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney, titled: ActiveVisor - Enterprise management solution for ActiveImage Protector.
The demo we will cover:
- Graphical dashboard overview
- How to add managed clients and create client grouping
- SLA-driven scheduling - Creation and Deployment
- SLA-driven virtual standby replicas to achieve five-minute RTO/RPO
- Disaster recovery hypervisor configuration
- Network discovery of unprotected machines - push install
- Centralised licence manager.
The ActiveImage products covered are: ActiveVisor™ - Enterprise Management & vStandby ™. Interested techies can join one of the demos HERE.
ActiveImage is the product name of NetJapan, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is a privately held company based in Tokyo, Japan that develops, markets and supports the ActiveImage Protector, vStandby, ImageBoot and ImageCenter lines of quality backup, recovery and instant availability solutions.