Content services vendor moves more applications into its new cloud-based service
Hyland software, creators on OnBase, have moved to launch the OnBase Foundation Enhancement Pack EP3, which provides updates to both the company's core platform, onBase, as well as Content Composer.
As was reported at Whatech several months back, Hyland has moved to a new modernisation strategy that provides more flexible, cloud-based access to the company's various content services applications.
“"These releases reflect our sustained efforts to provide customers with innovative solutions that support their digital evolutions," said John Phelan, Hyland's chief product officer. "With each enhancement pack across our leading content services offerings, we're rolling out new capabilities to help customers adapt to changing business environments and meet the shifting needs of the people they serve."
Important developments within the latest version of OnBase Foundation include:
• New Accounts Payable (AP) solution offerings: Hyland has developed enhancements to give AP users greater visibility, control and efficiency to manage the procure-to-pay lifecycle. A new solution for Infor CloudSuite Financials users delivers PO and non-PO posting to Infor; and Brainware integrations support automated data capture. Enhancements to the Hyland AP solution for Workday enable users to post credit memos directly to Workday. Also, Deltek Costpoint users can now leverage cloud AP solutions.
• Compliance enhancements: The release features key updates to bolster responses to retention and compliance initiatives, including the ability to set permanent retention on documents; new functionality within Hyland’s governance solution, Governance Rules as a Service (GRaaS); and new reporting capabilities within the OnBase policy and procedure administration solution.
• More integration options: additional integrations are available across Hyland’s product suite, making it easier than ever to drive digital transformation initiatives. These include:
- o Additional integration choices with Content Composer, Hyland’s customer communications management (CCM) product
o Enabling Perceptive Content customers to build lightweight, data-driven apps that provide instant access to information stored within Perceptive Content
o Enhanced workflow actions between OnBase and ShareBase that strengthen access privileges and reporting
• UI enhancements: Continuing to deliver upon Hyland’s UI modernisation strategy, this release features a new app that enables users to quickly access and view documents – as well as a modern interface that enables users to efficiently visualise, navigate and take action on business processes.
The release of Content Composer Foundation EP1 aligns with Hyland’s increased cadence of enhancements and offers users new features that improve the design, usability and reusability of their CCM solutions. The release includes:
• A modern user experience: Users will discover a more intuitive, flexible web UX that enables them to view, sort, search and delete open communications.
• New REST APIs: This release features the first in a series of REST APIs, making it easier to integrate line-of-business systems with Content Composer to create communications.
• Comprehensive content services solution: When integrated with OnBase, Content Composer provides organisations with a more complete CCM solution to support their overall content services strategies. This release features more integration options for content management, including the ability to archive communications created in Content Composer directly into OnBase.
Category: SoftwareCompany about: Hyland is a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organisations across the globe. For 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 15,500 organisations to digitalise their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. For more information, please visit Hyland.com