Every developer at OnGraph is specially handpicked to work in adverse environments and provide the best results. Our team work in collaboration with every client to yield utmost client satisfaction and create high-end applications. We offer excellent, robust, scalable, and innovative products that lead to high user experience and flexible functioning.
Still, not clear about "what is Node.js used for?" question? Everyone is going crazy these days due to the presence of Node.js, But you are looking for certain factors to consider the framework for your project.If you are one whose mind pop-out questions like:1. Why consider Node.js as the best possible technology for your next project?
2. What are the best use-cases for Node.js?Then, this blog post is for you.Node.js brings a bundle of convenience. Let's put some light on the advantages of using Node.js for application development.1.
2. Native Data Format
3. Free Codebase
4. Data Streaming
5. Linux Support
6. Hosting Options
7. Fast Working
2. Versatility: You can leverage Node.js in the development of the app right from back-end to front-end and pretty much everything in between.
Significant Use Cases of Node.js
1. CHAT The chat application is one of the significant use-cases to develop Node.js based application. Chat apps are among the most used, real-time and multi-user application.
Chat applications are lightweight but highly data-intensive, and traffic was producing software products and run across distributed devices. Node.js outsourcing here helps you build and integrate a robust delivery mechanism.
2. ECOMMERCE/ ONLINE GAMING APPS/DATA STREAMING
There are apps where data is of crucial importance. Ecommerce, online games, and video streaming applications that not need to provide real-time content but solely depends on continuous data flow.
With Node.js, it is possible to achieve real-time audio or video encoding easily. In traditional systems, HTTP requests and responses are treated like isolated event or streams.
Node.js on the other hands allows us to build some cool features that help file processing smoothly. 3. BROKERAGE — STOCK TRADER’S DASHBOARD
Brokers' trading software is yet another use-case of Node.js. This software is used to track stocks prices, perform calculations, used for technical analysis and create graphs/charts, though the desktop software dominates in trading, but can be easily replaced with a real-time web solution.
You can consult with an experienced company also help for node js developer for hire to switch to a real-time web-based solution. An app powered with real-time data will enable brokers to jump from workstations or working places quickly.
As real-time data solutions become the need of the hour, Node.js is all set to see more and more adoption in upcoming times. Thus, the key takeaway from this post here is that:Node.js is initially received significant use in web applications, but due to its capabilities, it is starting to get usage in enterprise applications.
Its versatility is yet another crucial reason behind its popularity and adoption that help developer massively. What does the future have in store for Node.js?
1. Merging IoT solutions will need better support for real-time data fetching.
2. “experimentation” in enterprise data
3. Brands are using Node.js like Netflix, IBM, Amazon, Uber, LinkedIn, etc
4. Giving a tough competition to legacy languages such as Java or PHP
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!