Ongraph Technologies specializes in building high performing and elegant applications using Django, a high-level Python web framework. With a 11+ year track record of consistently wowing customers hailing from various industries and geographies, Ongraph Technologies is your ideal partner for python django web development.
No matter how many projects (application development) one has successfully delivered in the past, a new project always brights a new challenge with itself. And top of that, choosing a tech stack for the web app project always remained tricky.
These days, getting recommendation like going with offshore python development has become a common norm that every passing technical person can offer you. But why?
Though a web application development company with expertise in RoR, PHP, and MEAN, we also recommend Python application development to our clients.
Now we are going to answer that “but why?” in the following post. Continue reading the post to know how Python with Django today is the best technology setup for your next project.
Python is a fully-fledged scripting language and characterized for its high functionality and robust library support. Developers can use this programing language to develop apps not only for web but also for server and mobile devices.
The programming language though exists since 1991 but acquired a quick surge due to extensive use of AI and ML and a boom of AI and ML-based startups.
Let's jump to Django – the popular web development framework amount offshore python programmers , ‘One Unchained.’
Although the framework was originally developed at World Online, USA to accelerate news website development, today the technology is enjoyed by developers as "batteries included" solution since the framework is packed with libraries, admin UI, templates, plugins, session management, and many other tools. Django now, as open-source, run by an international team of volunteers and provides resources such as free eBooks and tutorials that significantly reduce its learning curve.
Besides the wide popularity of Python, the framework alone has made its niche as being used in many prominent apps like Udemy, Pinterest, Instagram, Disqus, and many others. Today, the framework holds 40K stars in GitHub while having 1.7K contributors from 167 countries.
Reasons To Use
Among plenty of reasons to choose Django, we are pointing out the most valuable ones to weigh the scales of your decision.
1. The app development using the framework doesn't cost you further upgrades, changes, and additions.
2. Due to the tool's scalability, it is a perfect fit for any size of the project. Though startups and web apps with huge traffic can make most with Django.
3. For any probable blockages or troubles, developers need not worry as Python along with Django both are open-source and backed by a supportive community.
4. Django is a toolkit having wide components essential to developing apps. If in case, you lack something, you have the option to use plugins supporting all missing elements.
Whether you want to add google maps to create complex permissions, connecting to stripe for payment processing or any other tasks, there is not any challenge that you can't tackle.
5. The DRY (don't repeat yourself) principle followed by the framework foresees less time to get the code working, less code to break and change if re-orientation is needed.
6. Great documentation. You may forget about spending hours for fixing errors since all necessary docs and code examples are available with any new release.
For Whom Is It The Right Choice?
Django is a fully featured framework that manages much of the web development dispute. Complex and dynamic apps are the Django's niche.
To build a robust CRM, developers can unlock the tool's potential.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!