The sellers now get another platform to seize the Shopee-OpenCart Module by CedCommerce as OpenCart Marketplace features the module on its platform. With this step - an optimistic one for CedCommerce - the has expanded its CedCommerce catalog. Read on the full news.
Portland, Oregon [June 8, 2018]: The OpenCart Marketplace has recently made available the Shopee-OpenCart Integration Module by CedCommerce on its platform. In this latest occurrence, the marketplace has added another solution to a series of CedCommerce Extensions. It is an inclusion to the CedCommerce Extensions’ catalog which is available at the OpenCart marketplace.
Now the sellers may purchase the extension from the OpenCart Marketplace and list their products on Shopee from their existing OpenCart based e-commerce platform.
The integration enables centralized catalog, enabling sellers to easily get their products ready for listing and selling on Shopee, and it further automates inventory, pricing updates, and order-notification channel.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
Auto-Update Information: The extension facilitates to reflect the changes onShopeemarketplace, that are occurring on OpenCart store.
- Product Listing and Status Sync: This extension synchronizes the product listing and status between Shopee and OpenCart store.
- Bulk Uploading: Enables bulk product uploading on Shopee marketplace in just one go.
- Rejected Product Notification: At the time of uploading products, if any error occurs due to some invalid product details, the module will automatically list such products in the admin panel, along with the error due to which they got rejected.
- Pricing Based on a Profile: Allows to increase or decrease product price based on the profile.
- New Order Notifications: When a new order gets placed on the marketplace, a notification is sent to the admin.
- Cron Management: A process by which the Inventory, Order, and the Price will get updated on both OpenCart store and Shopee, periodically.
Shopee OpenCart Integration
**It comes with 3-months Free Support.
Other extensions by CedCommerce that are available on OpenCart can be found here.
CONTACT & SUPPORT:
24*7 support is always available and just a click away.
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Renowned across the globe as one of the world’s leading E-Commerce web development agencies, CedCommerce makes the selling experience easy with its integration, affiliate, and other extensions. It is an Official Channel Integration Partner of Walmart, Sears, Best Buy Canada, Newegg, Bonanza, Fruugo, and many other leading marketplaces. With its sweeping solutions, it enables merchants to list their products easily on leading E-Commerce websites with frameworks such as –Magento, Magento 2, Woocommerce, Shopify, PrestaShop, Opencart, and Wordpress.
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support. Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015 and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce, and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia.
CEDCOMMERCE ON SOCIAL MEDIA :
CedCommerce Website: cedcommerce.com/
CedCommerce Blog: cedcommerce.com/blog/
Category: eCommerce Solutions and DevelopersCompany about: Renowned across the globe as one of the world’s leading E-Commerce web development agencies, CedCommerce makes the selling experience easy with its integration, affiliate, and other extensions. It is an Official Channel Integration Partner of Walmart, Best Buy Canada, Bonanza, Sears, Fruugo, Newegg, and many other leading marketplaces. With its sweeping solutions, it enables merchants to list their products easily on leading E-Commerce websites with frameworks such as – Magento, Shopify, WooComm ...