This Prestashop Wishlist addon helps online shoppers to add products to their wishlist and feel free to buy it later.
Knowband offers Prestashop Wishlist addon which allows the customer to shortlist their favorite products so that they can be aware of the products they want to purchase or view later. This Prestashop Wishlist Module shows the bar at the bottom of every page containing three different blocks as ‘My Shortlist’, ‘Recently Viewed’ and ‘Recommendations’. Each block has a pop-up containing respective data. This bar is managed by the admin according to the need.
Features of PrestaShop Wishlist Addon:
1. This Prestashop Save For Later addon allows the store admin to enable/disable the Wishlist feature with an ease.
2. Prestashop Wishlist Addon by Knowband allows the customer to save the favorite product to their Wishlist with an ease.
3. The Online retailers can view the all save product list that customer save their wishlist. They can also view the most demanded or popular product on the website.
4. The store owners have a chance to reprice their existing products depending upon the demand, customer response, product sales and other such factors.
5. This Prestashop advanced purchase list addon allows the store merchant can view the saved products and purchase product list in graph report.
6. This Prestashop Wishlist module allows the Store admin to set the recommendation like banner, related products and selected products.
7. This Prestashop Advanced Wishlist Addon is mobile responsive and the customer can save the product mobile as well as a tablet.
8. This Prestashop Save for Later Module is compatible with all themes.
Category: eCommerce Solutions and DevelopersCompany about: Knowband is a leading name as an eCommerce solution provider and module development company. The company has gained a reputation for providing best-in-class development services along with efficient post-sales support. Under the registered business name, Velocity Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Knowband has tiered the 421st position in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ Asia Pacific list. Competing against countries like China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea and others, the com ...