Purpletree Multivendor marketplace for Magento 2 turns any Magento 2 stores into a complete marketplace website like amazon Alibaba, Flipkart
Manage Order from Seller Side
Customers buy products from the website and it can be from a website owner or from any seller. Customers can buy the number of multiple products from different sellers also using our extension and each seller can manage the orders they receive individually only for their products.
In Purpletree Magento Multivendor , Whenever a customer places an order that order is saved in Magento admin in Sales orders like a normal order plus it also saves it in our seller relation. The seller can only view/manage those products from the order only which they sell.
List of Customer Order on Seller Side shows as in below screenshot:
On click of View, order seller can view only products it sells in that order.
- Seller Order Status — It is that order status set by seller for this order.
- Admin order Status — Status set by admin for the whole order.
- Change Seller Order Status– Seller can only change the Seller order status from this dropdown.
- Select any status from the drop-down and click on Submit button to change order status anytime
- Changing this order status will just reflect seller order status. Further order processing has to be done by admin only.
- Products list — Products assigned to that seller only.
- Grand Total — Total of only for this particular seller.
Note — Grand Total doest include any Tax, Shipping, Discount applied to whole Main Order which was there when customer placed the order.
The seller can also view the following data for the order.
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- Shipping Method
- Payment Method
Generate Seller Invoice –
The seller can generate Invoice of the seller order for their products only. An invoice can only be generated once Admin has processed the order.
Only after then Seller can generate Invoice when admin has already Generated invoice of the order.
The seller can view the list of products and all the details while generating Invoice and can also add a comment to Invoice.
When Seller invoice generated seller can view generated invoice from Invoice Tab on the Order view page.
Manage Order from Admin Side
Admin Can manage main order received from the customer and also seller order. Order processing for the main order is the same for the admin as it is done in default.
For seller orders, admin can view seller orders from Marketplace > Manage Orders.
- In Seller Order Status view admin will see single order from one seller only.
- Admin Can change Seller order status.
- Admin commission for the order will only be added in admin account if the seller order status is set to “Complete” or as set in Configuration Setting
- Main order must be Completed before completing seller order to get admin commission.
- Seller Order status has to be set again even if the seller has already marked it Complete to get a commission.
- Admin can go to main order from view Main Order from top right.
- Order Total in here is the only Total of the seller orders.
More details of Multivendor Marketplace for Magento 2 can be found here: www.purpletreesoftware.com/multive…nto-2.html
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!