CedCommerce has launched yet another Multi-Channel app solution for the Shopify store users. The app like its predecessors will enable Shopify users connect their online store with the largest marketplace for selling creative marketplace - Etsy.
Portland, Oregon: The company has already released the Etsy Integration extension for Magento 1, Magento 2 and Woocommerce platform. With the release of Shopify version, all of the major ecommerce framework platforms stand covered.
On the launch of the app, in their congratulatory message to the team, the director-and-co-founder duo, Himanshu Rauthan and Abhishek Jaiswal, asked them to keep up the spirit high and march ahead with force to execute all of the plans. They said Etsy is a significant addition to the multi channel apps product line due its high popularity among buyers across the globe.
There are multiple benefits to connect your online store with Etsy. Some of them are:
- The Etsy follows open marketplace model where sellers don’t require any permission; they can simply register and list their products
- The Etsy has presence across all the prominent ecommerce markets of North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Etsy has 29 million strong buyer community.
- Etsy takes only 3.5% on commission and 20 cents for listing which is live for 4 months.
Features of the Etsy Shopify Integration app:
The Etsy Shopify Integration app is latest addition to the Shopify Multichannel apps which enables online store owners to connect their stores with marketplaces and nearly-automate all of the sales related operations.
- Bulk Products Upload: This features allows sellers to upload the desired products in one-time to create listing at Etsy.com. This gains significant position as sellers have to create multiple listings which becomes a cumbersome task.
- Error Notification: The utility of this feature comes into picture while creating a listing at the respective marketplace. Different marketplaces have their distinct guidelines for item listing, thus this feature alerts sellers for any inconsistency in the item information.
- Order Management: This is one aspect of the app which enables sellers to accept orders from Etsy, save, edit and delete order history and more.
- Near-Real Time Sync: This feature lets sellers update all the item changes, order changes and other information on the Etsy marketplace through automated cron jobs, scheduled at regular intervals. This process maintains the consistency in the listing information and reduces manual work.
Availability & Pricing:
The app is highly affordable and the pricing is kept so sellers of all scales can benefit from the app. The app can be downloaded from the Cedcommerce website by following the link: apps.cedcommerce.com/marketplace-i…login?cedcommerce
Furthermore, the app comes with 7-day free trial and requires no credit card for activation.
CedCommerce Multi-Channel Apps: Available on Shopify App Store
CedCommerce News: cedcommerce.com/blog/news-updates/
CedCommerce Blogs: cedcommerce.com/blog
CedCommerce on Social Media:
Category: eCommerce Solutions and DevelopersCompany about: Renowned across the globe as one of the world’s leading E-Commerce web development agencies, CedCommerce makes the selling experience easy with its integration, affiliate, and other extensions. It is an Official Channel Integration Partner of Walmart, Best Buy Canada, Bonanza, Sears, Fruugo, Newegg, and many other leading marketplaces. With its sweeping solutions, it enables merchants to list their products easily on leading E-Commerce websites with frameworks such as – Magento, Shopify, WooComm ...
For more information: