Prestashop Web Push Notification Module is multi feature addon. It sends the customer automated Web Push notification even if they are not browsing the website.
Knowband launches "Web Push Notification Addon" to improve the customer engagement on your Prestashop store. The Web Push Notification Module offers multiple features like Cart Abandonment, Price Alert, Stock Alert, Promotional offer notification to the customers.
Prestashop Web Push Notification Addon by Knowband sends automatic push notifications to web browsers in any device, even if the customers are not active on the website. This User-friendly addon gives an interface to the admin to send Push Notification with the option to add buttons to the notifications which help the customers to navigate the correct landing page.
Customers have the options to opt for the Price Alert and Stock Alert.
Prestashop Browser Push Notification Module helps the Online retailer to engage visitors without emails or deals. Apart from this, the admin can recover abandoned carts with automated notifications.
The innovative Prestashop Web Push Notification module provides the e-merchants an option to create N number of custom templates for promoting the product or website. There is no need for email ids or customer details.
The eCommerce store owners can now get the customer back and improve sales by sending Web Push Notifications.
The fully customizable Prestashop Push Notification for web browsers Addon offers several enticing features:
1. Welcome Push Notification: Prestashop Web Push Notification by Knowband shows the Welcome Notification to the customer when they enter the website. The Admin can send automated push notifications on the browser to all users who have allowed web push notification.
2. 4 in 1 Module: Prestashop Browser Push Notification is a 4 in 1 module. In short, web push notifications can allow the Prestashop store admin to push cart abandoned, price alert, back in stock and custom notification to the Customer.
The Customer gets notifications when:
- The customer subscribes for the Price alert.
- The customer subscribes to Out of Stock product
- Get Push Notification when admin runs the Customs notification like flash sale, End of Season sale.
3. Customizable Product Sign-Up Box: The Product sign-up box present at the front of the website are fully customizable. The admin can easily change the color of the buttons by selecting the color from the color-picker tool.
The store admin can even change the heading and subject Product Sign up box as well.
4. Web Push Template: Knowband Prestashop Web Push Notification Module allows the store admin to add the N no custom templates. By default, 4 templates offer this module like Order status, Buy Now, Price Alert and Customer template.
5. Push Delay Notification: By using the Web Push Notification, the store admin can schedule the notification for a particular time.
For example The Prestashop store admin to schedule push notifications for a specific day or time just like the: email campaign send via MailChimp and MailerLite.
6. Push Subscriber: The Prestashop Push Subscriber Module allows the store admin to view the list of the subscribe browser.
7. Reduce Cart Abandoned Rate: Prestashop Abandoned Cart Web Push Notification module easily convert you abandon cart into sales. The Online subscriber can send push notifications to the user when they abandoned their cart.
8. Easy Tracking: The Web Push Notification for Prestashop help the Store admin to view the Statistics report of the customer.
9. Increase Customer Engagement: Prestashop Browser Push Notification sends the automatic push notification to the customer even if the Online shoppers are not active on the website.
Category: eCommerce Solutions and DevelopersCompany about: Knowband is a leading name as an eCommerce solution provider and module development company. The company has gained a reputation for providing best-in-class development services along with efficient post-sales support. Under the registered business name, Velocity Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Knowband has tiered the 421st position in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ Asia Pacific list. Competing against countries like China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea and others, the com ...