Etsy Marketplace Integration app is now available on Official Shopify app store. This app enables thousands of Shopify users to list their products on one of the best creative eCommerce marketplaces - Etsy.
[Portland, Oregon]- The new Etsy Marketplace Integration app is now available on Official Shopify app store for users to install. This app enables thousands of Shopify users to list their products on one of the best creative eCommerce marketplaces - Etsy.
This is the 2nd app of CedCommerce to be made live within the 7 days time-period on Shopify Store. Earlier, Walmart Canada Integration app was made live last week, enabling Canadian and US online sellers to list their products on one of the influential Canadian eCommerce marketplaces, Walmart Canada.
On this occasion, Abhishek Jaiswal and Himanshu Rauthan, the directors and founders, in their congratulatory note sent to the team, praised the team for their commendable efforts.
They observed, “this push will empower Shopify users to have a problem-of-plenty as they will have more and more avenues of sales in the wake of upcoming Q4 festive sales season. Etsy, in particular, is among the most popular sales channel as already 2 million sellers and over 35 million buyers converge on the website to do the business.”
With the publishing of this app, the current multichannel apps count stands at 11. The other apps are - Walmart Integration, Jet Integration, Wish Integration, Bonanza Integration, Tophatter Integration, Newegg Integration, Walmart Canada Integration, Newegg Canada Integration, Sears Integration, and Fruugo Marketplace Integration.
You may get them all here: apps.shopify.com/partners/cedcommerce
Features of the Etsy Marketplace Integration app:
- Instant Order Notification: Etsy Marketplace Integration App provides instant relief to the biggest hassle of managing orders. Now, sellers can auto receive the orders.
- Real-Time Synchronization: To achieve a seamless selling experience, merchants can find Real-Time Syncing scenario at Etsy through Etsy Marketplace Integration App.
- Custom Pricing: Merchants can increase or decrease their product's price by a fixed value or by a fixed percentage to sell them as per the marketplace dynamics.
- Bulk product upload: If a merchant wants to update or upload products in bulk, the app offers the same functionality, Merchants can upload multiple listings and also can make multiple changes to the listings in one-go.
- Notifications and Updates: Merchants get instant notifications and updates for everything. If there would be any change in the app process or any latest updates from Etsy, they will receive instant updates and notifications for the same.
Availability and Pricing:
The app can be installed from the official Shopify app store and comes with a 10-days free trial and credit card is not required to get the free trial.
The Etsy provides a marketplace and community for individual who wants to sell craft. The popular product category on Etsy is handmade or vintage items and supplies, as well as unique factory-manufactured items. These product categories cover a wider range of items like Clothing, Health & Beauty, Home Improvement & Appliances, Jewelry, food, photography, art etc and has a 29 million strong buyer community.
CedCommerce Multi-Channel Apps: Available on Shopify App Store
CedCommerce News: cedcommerce.com/blog/news-updates/
CedCommerce Blogs: cedcommerce.com/blog
CedCommerce on Social Media:
Contact No: (+1) (888-882-0953)
Category: eCommerce Solutions and DevelopersCompany about: Renowned across the globe as one of the world’s leading E-Commerce web development agencies, CedCommerce makes the selling experience easy with its integration, affiliate, and other extensions. It is an Official Channel Integration Partner of Walmart, Best Buy Canada, Bonanza, Sears, Fruugo, Newegg, and many other leading marketplaces. With its sweeping solutions, it enables merchants to list their products easily on leading E-Commerce websites with frameworks such as – Magento, Shopify, WooComm ...