The safe and secure Magento 2 migration is a matter of technical expertise and prolonged experiences. If you miss the party with a right team of Magento developers, you might have issues like traffic loss after migration. In due course, Perception System is a perfect destination to get solutions as well as acts as a dependent Magento migration agency.
Perception System in San Jose, CA, USA is an avid team of Magento developers with profound experiences in Magento migration. The team has deep knowledge of technical SEO to identify issues early and during the Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration process.
The dilemma in Dealing Traffic Loss Due to Magento Migration
Magento migration service is providing team at Perception System, USA, frequently experiences a great dilemma when a Magento merchant is approaching them with post-migration issues.
Number one is Magento merchants who are suffering post migration issues have little time to spare for SEO and technical audit.
Number two is lack of pre-migration stage data to run the comparative analysis with post-migration data. It only can help expert Magento developers to fix the issues righteously.
Challenges We Face to Tackle Magento Migration Traffic Loss
In due course, we have several challenges to face, such as:
- Fixing that Traffic Loss is Due to Migration
- Recognize Affected Pages due to Magento Migration
- Identify Magento 2 Migration Impacts on Impressions, Clicks, and Positions
- ‘Segregate Structural Content’ Issues in Magento Migration
Causes for Organic Traffic Loss after Magento 1 to Magento 2 Platform Migration
The team of Magento migration developers at Perception System, San Jose, USA has found out following causes that affecting organic traffic and exhibiting a big loss during the Magento 2 migration process.
- Pages, which are not in the web crawl.
- A migration from HTTP to HTTPS happening simultaneously.
- The canonical pages were pointing towards wrong URLs.
- A blockage of affected pages via Robot.txt or any other method.
- Wrong redirect logic for relevancy of new pages to older ones & existence of redirect loop that interfering bots.
- The pages with duplicate content.
How to Recover Organic Traffic Loss Due To Magento 2 Migration
Magento developers have an excellent Magento 2 migration process and practices that save your e-commerce store from heavy and prolonged SEO traffic loss. Those practices are:
- We Address Crawling Issues of Magento E-commerce Site at Post-Migration Stage
- We Manage Inbound and Outbound Links during Magento 2 Migration
- We Manage Analytics Issues in Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration
- We Do Benchmark at Pre-Migration Stage
- We Select Proper Time for Magento 2 Migration
- We Accomplish Data Migration Beautifully in Magento Migration
- We Go for Thorough Site Testing after Magento 2 Migration
Who Can Help You in Dealing Traffic Loss Due to Magento Migration?
It has seen that the Magento migration team with deep knowledge of technical SEO aspects can manage post migration issues perfectly. The Perception System at San Jose in the vicinity of Silicon Valley, USA is a complete destination to get desired solutions at a competitive rate.
Do you love to know more in this regard? I would like to recommend reading a complete post on it, and it is “Causes of Organic Traffic Loss after Magento 2 Migration & Ways to Overcome” so don’t miss it and also try to contact Magento Migration Team directly to solve your queries.
Category: Web Design & DevelopmentCompany about: Perception System is a reputed and professional I.T solution provider company in Ahmedabad India. Perception System is a leading I.T solution provider company mainly in the business of web development, mobile development, software development and outsources web development services. Perception System, a professional Web Development Company delivers emerging and affordable web design and development services meeting business needs.