Cash on delivery is one of the most popular payment methods. The online customers who don’t prefer online payment method, they want to complete their order by selecting Cash on delivery option. The reasons behind avoiding online payment is security and hassle of the payment process. The online customers prefer cash on delivery even while shopping for the first time on any new website. So, the basic reason behind all this information is this, if you want sales and conversion, then you have to implement a cash on delivery payment option on the website.
For implementing cash on delivery functionality, the store admin can go for Prestashop cash on delivery with fees module. Knowband offers this feature rich Prestashop CoD with fees Addon in order to implement a cash on the delivery feature on the website.
The online store owner can create multiple fee profiles from the admin interface and set the terms & conditions for cash on delivery. This way, the customers can get an option to select cash on delivery option and admin can charge a fee for offering cash on delivery option.
Things you need to know about this Prestashop Cash on the delivery module:
1. Admin can offer COD payment option and charge a fee for it: The store admin can implement the functionality of Cash on delivery and set fees for offering this payment option. The admin can easily install, configure and customize the PrestaShop cash on delivery with a surcharge for implementation.
2. Create multiple fee profiles: The online store admin can create unlimited fee profiles from the admin interface of this Prestashop cash on delivery with surcharge module. The admin can edit and delete the fee profile any time.
3.Set The terms and conditions for COD: The Prestashop cash on delivery module with extra fee addon allows the store admin to set the terms and conditions for the Cash on delivery payment method.
4. Fixed or percentage based fee: The online store admin can charge fixed or percentage based surcharge for offering Cash on delivery facility. The admin can also set the minimum and maximum order value for availing cash on delivery payment method.
5. Full control: The Prestashop cash on delivery fees addon allows the store admin to select the categories, customer groups, manufacturers, suppliers and carrier for applying the cash on delivery conditions.
6. Admin can set the text for checkout page: The Prestashop cash on delivery with fees module allows the e-merchant to set the text on the checkout page. The admin can set the text in different languages.
7.Set the initial order status: The online store admin can apply the settings for selecting the initial order status for different COD payment methods.
8. Admin can track the Order: The online store admin can track the order from the admin interface of this cash on delivery facility module. Admin can also update the order status from the admin interface.
Benefits of this Prestashop cash on delivery with fees module:
1. The customers can get the cash on delivery payment option. They can order the product without going through the lengthy process of online payment.
2. The store admin can charge the fee for providing cash on delivery facility and increase the overall revenue.
3. The admin can reduce the cart abandonment cases which takes place due to payment issues.
4. The online store owner can create multiple fee profiles and apply them to different countries in different categories.
5. The customers can first get the ordered product and then pay for it.
6. The online users don’t need to share the card details for placing the order.
Category: eCommerce Solutions and DevelopersCompany about: Knowband is a leading name as an eCommerce solution provider and module development company. The company has gained a reputation for providing best-in-class development services along with efficient post-sales support. Under the registered business name, Velocity Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Knowband has tiered the 421st position in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ Asia Pacific list. Competing against countries like China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea and others, the com ...