In today’s digital world, the eCommerce industry is the most successful industry all over the world. People from everywhere want to surf in the digital streams of online shopping and that makes it one of the most popular ways of buying and selling products. The increased use of smartphones made the technology handy which in turn enabled sellers to shop online from anywhere and anytime. Being a seller, this is the high time to come up with some assiduous strategies and put yourself an extra edge over others. This led many sellers to register themselves as third-party sellers on some renowned marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Walmart, etc. However, the standardized rules and regulations set by these communities made difficult for these sellers to achieve their goals. Sellers were unable to enhance their brand image nor their brand became popular which result lacked customer’s trust.
Finally, sellers decided to create their own Marketplace to enhance their product’s brand and increase popularity among customers. It also helped marketplace owners to get free from the maintenance of inventory and logistics too.
Admin gets an extra edge over other sellers by gaining access to a huge number of audience and enhanced business growth which directly results in a good amount of profits. This idea of advancement is a trump card for both admin and other small business owners as these small sellers are provided with a platform to sell their products while admin can charge a commission on each product the seller has listed.
KnowBand offers Magento Marketplace extension which enables Magento web store owners to convert their eCommerce store into a Marketplace. Its hassle free technology that helps sellers in the easy conversion of their Magento store into a Marketplace.
Sellers can easily download and install it on their website without any knowledge of coding and technicalities to become a Marketplace owner. Below are some of the most advanced features listed which makes it different from other extensions:
1. The Magento Marketplace extension provides the seller with an authority to generate coupons for their products regardless of what other offers been provided by the admin of the Marketplace.
2. The Magento Marketplace Extension allows admin to enable the ticket system with the help of which customers can directly contact sellers from the front end of the Marketplace.
3. The Magento Marketplace Extension allows sellers to add their social networking profile like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, Instagram on their profile from seller’s dashboard.
4. The Magento Multivendor Marketplace Extension allows sellers to assign tax class to the items in order to differentiate taxable and non-taxable products.
5. The Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace plugin offers sellers to display cross-sell and up-sell products at the checkout page and product page respectively. This primarily helps sellers to increase the sale of their products.
Some other features offered by Magento Marketplace Extension are:
1. This extension allows admin to charge a commission on the products accordingly listed by sellers on the Marketplace from the back-end itself.
2. Store admin has the authority to easily monitor and manage the list of vendors by approving or disapproving sellers request. Admin can also manage existing seller accounts from the back-end of the Magento multi-vendor Marketplace extension.
The store admin has full control to view the list of sellers and manage them accordingly.
3. The Magento Marketplace Extension allows admin to easily monitor the products listed by the seller and can add or remove the products accordingly from the back-end itself.
4. The Magento Marketplace Extension allows admin to easily track the products listed on the marketplace. It even allows admin to approve or disapprove the products listed on the site.
The Magento store owner can track the transaction and earn at the button click from the back-end.
5. The store admin can stay in touch with the sellers via emails. This plugin offers an automated interface to the store owner to notify the sellers about the various aspects of the online marketplace.
Admin can also use this functionality to send a low-stock notification to the sellers via the Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace module.
6. Admin can add or remove the shipping methods and can keep a track on the same. The Magento Marketplace plugin offers the same authority to vendors also to manage their shipping methods.
Vendors can also their transaction methods too.
So What are you waiting for? Visit the KnowBand website or the add-on store and leverage the advantages of Magento Marketplace Extension.
Category: eCommerce Solutions and DevelopersCompany about: Knowband is a leading name as an eCommerce solution provider and module development company. The company has gained a reputation for providing best-in-class development services along with efficient post-sales support. Under the registered business name, Velocity Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Knowband has tiered the 421st position in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ Asia Pacific list. Competing against countries like China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea and others, the com ...