To help sellers meet the paced-up scenario of creating a brand on a SaaS-Based platform, CedCommerce has expanded its services of Store Development, Optimisation, Marketing & App Development of the Shopify store. With CedCommerce’s new Cart Migrator, sellers can migrate from Magento2 to Shopify to have a hassle-free business experience.
Quick glimpse of the new/updated CedCommerce services & products for Shopify:
1) Store Development/Customisation: For the sellers aspiring to have their own brand, CedCommerce has a team of Certified Shopify Experts to create a value generating online store. CedCommerce suggests you the best of store designs, themes and much more.
Store Set-up: Get a result-driven Shopify store developed by CedCommerce.
Store Design: Choose from one of the best designs suggested by the team of Certified Shopify Experts.
Theme Customisation: Get a theme that improves the UX/UI of your store.
3P Apps’ Integration: Achieve integration of useful third-party apps and tools for your Shopify store.
2) Digital Marketing: After having created a successful Shopify store, one would want it to gain popularity.
CedCommerce with its Digital Marketing Services ensures complete store analysis using tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc. Sellers can also use CedCommerce’s PPC, SEO and SMM Services.
Analytics: Get complete insights into your store’s traffic sources and mediums. Set up goals and track conversions.
Pay Per Click (PPC): Appear on the top results of leading Search & Display Ad networks. Grow your Shopify store through paid methods
Search Engine Optimisation(SEO): Get your store optimized in the most effective manner. The optimization includes incorporating top search queries in your store content to appear in SERPs.
Social Media Marketing (SMM): Drive targeted traffic to your store through social media posts, groups, forums & events.
3) Cart Migrator: This app by CedCommerce is dedicated to helping the Magento 2 merchants transfer their product data, customer data & order data to Shopify.
The team of the developers of the app stated that-
“The app has been developed with a view to helping Magento 2 users unleash the potential of SaaS-Based framework (Shopify).”
Defining features of the app:
1) Bulk Data Transfer: Get all the product, order and customer data from source to Shopify. Also, provide additional information about other relevant aspects of this data.
2) Date wise upload: Transfer the data, date-wise, from the desired framework to Shopify for a selected range of date so to have a customized migration of information.
3) Safe Data Migration: HTTPS secure Protocol is used for migration so as to prevent any eavesdropping. All data remain confidential and fully compliance with latest GDPR guidelines.
4) Personalized Data Transfer: Choose the data you want to take from a selected framework to Shopify and get it migrated to Shopify in an uninterrupted way.
5) Speed Optimization: The solution uses the up-to-date technical stack to make sure that the migration progress is accomplished with blazing speeds.
6) Professional Support: Get descriptive guidance throughout the process of store migration to achieve the sought after store set-up.
4) Updates in the Shopify Mobile App: MageNative, a CedCommerce’s Mobile App Development vertical, has updated its MageNative Shopify App Panel.
What is MageNative Shopify Mobile App?
MageNative Shopify Mobile App is the one-stop solution that converts your Shopify store into the mobile-friendly featured application.
The updated features of the app ensure speed enhancements, scheduled notifications and much more.
Click to know more!
The co-founders of the company remarked that- “CedCommerce has come up with the enhancements in its products & services to ensure a seamless experience for Shopify merchants.”
Category: eCommerce Solutions and DevelopersCompany about: Renowned across the globe as one of the world’s leading E-Commerce web development agencies, CedCommerce makes the selling experience easy with its integration, affiliate, and other extensions. It is an Official Channel Integration Partner of Walmart, Best Buy Canada, Bonanza, Sears, Fruugo, Newegg, and many other leading marketplaces. With its sweeping solutions, it enables merchants to list their products easily on leading E-Commerce websites with frameworks such as – Magento, Shopify, WooComm ...