Most of the customers do not like paying the order amount online due to various reasons like trust issues on the website, a first-order on any website and internet security related issues. Even in this modern and digital era, some customers do not trust online payment methods and prior payment options. In these cases, the best option for the store admin is to offer cash on delivery payment option on the website.
With Knowband’s OpenCart Cash on Delivery with Fees module, the online store merchant can implement cash on delivery payment option on the website. The OpenCart Cash on Delivery with the surcharge module also allows the online merchant to charge a specific amount as a COD fee.
The online users can this way pay on delivery time without any hassle. The online merchant can easily create multiple payment profiles and implement different charges in different countries.
The eCommerce store merchant can charge a percentage based or fixed amount as a COD fee.
Features and benefits of OpenCart Cash on Delivery with Fees extension:
- Offer Cash on Delivery Payment Method: The online merchant can enable Cash on delivery payment option on the website for ease of online users. Admin can show multiple payment methods on the checkout page.
- Create multiple Payment profiles: The online merchant can create various payment profiles from the admin interface and allow the customers to pay while getting the ordered product.
- Ask Fixed or Percentage-based fee: The e-merchant can charge a fixed amount as a fee or percentage-based fee for Cash on delivery facility. Admin can set the base amount including the overall order amount of excluding the shipping fee.
- Set order amount for availing COD payment option: The online merchant can set minimum and maximum amount for availing cash on delivery option.
- Select country, customer Group and Carrier Options: The online merchant can allow the online merchant to select country, customer groups and carrier options for applying Fee profile conditions.
- Priority and Order status settings: The online merchant can set the priory of payment profiles and also set the initial order status.
- Multi-lingual Compatible: This OpenCart cash on delivery facility module is multi-lingual compatible and allows the online store merchant to set the cash on delivery related details in various languages.
This way, the online merchant can implement a COD payment option and get more orders. The online users can easily place cash on delivery based orders and pay the amount at the time of delivery.
The online merchant can allow the store admin to earn profit by setting a COD fee from the admin interface.
Category: eCommerce Solutions and DevelopersCompany about: Knowband is a leading name as an eCommerce solution provider and module development company. The company has gained a reputation for providing best-in-class development services along with efficient post-sales support. Under the registered business name, Velocity Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Knowband has tiered the 421st position in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ Asia Pacific list. Competing against countries like China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea and others, the com ...