If last year was the year of the consumer, 2015 will be the year of consumer experience. Join Silverlink for a "how to" webinar on creating a positive member experience for 2015. In this session you will learn how Silverlink's proven engagement framework – based on over a billion interactions – can help build relationships with your members that engender trust and loyalty, resulting in higher levels of engagement and better health outcomes.
Some of the topics we’ll touch include:
- Mapping the consumer journey
- Segmenting populations to drive behavior change
- Uncovering insights to personalize outreach
- Overcoming barriers to care
- Gaining visibility into your enterprise-wide communications
- Knowing where to start is the hard part. Having a roadmap built on best practices helps make the journey smoother.
Kathleen Ellmore, VP, Engagement Sciences, Silverlink Communications
David Veroff, SVP, Analytics, Silverlink Communications
Getting Started: A Roadmap To An Intentional Member Experience
Thursday, February 5, 2015, 1:00 PM – 2:00PM ET
To register for the webinar, click here. http://bit.ly/15CoGVH
-- end --