Hubspot Research has published its annual report into inbound marketing,, distilling insights gained from a survey of more than 6,000 respondents in multiple industries and close to 100 countries. Here’s what it has to say.
There’s one aspect of customer experience that’s part of almost every customer interaction with a contact centre but which, compared to all the others, seems to get little attention as to its impact: on-hold music.
• A customer experience network unites customers, employees, business partners, and suppliers to improve the customer experience.
• According to IDC customer experience networks are now the most important digital initiative for over 70 percent of enterprises.
• IDC says 32 percent of large enterprises currently operate CX networks and further 29 percent plan to operate CX networks by 2020.
According to Econsultancy’s 2018 Digital Trends report, organisations are investing more than ever in design, in order to boost their brand image and differentiate themselves from the competition.
FaceMe is now the second New Zealand company to release a humanoid chatbot that can speak the AI-generated text, all while reacting to the customer’s every expression, and displaying their own emotions.
The Australian Government’s Notifiable Data Breaches scheme came into force on 22 February 2018. It requires any organisation regulated by the Australian Privacy Act to notify individuals affected by a data breach that is likely to cause them serious harm, and also to notify the Australian Information Commissioner.
Deep learning expands on machine learning by allowing intermediate representations of data to solve complex, data-rich business problems.
- Many brands still do see agents as critical to delivering a good customer experience.
- Contact centre agents expect the demands placed on them by customers to increase.
- Agents want a more flexible working environment, better training, and data-driven feedback, all of which need the right technology.
- Australian company Flamingo, which offers artificial intelligence-based customer service assistants, has gone from startup to ASX listed company worth $42.4m in three years.
- New Zealand startup, Cove Insurance is introducing the first insurance product to be fully managed by chatbot.