Australia now has a dedicated call centre job site, ItsMyCall.com.au, boasting 11 job categories and 59 job types.
Any company worth its salt that holds customer data electronically takes the security of that data seriously, but to what extent does it factor in customer attitudes to security of their personal data in its overall efforts to keep customers happy, or simply to keep them?
- Cloud contact centre leaders achieve significantly better results from the technology than followers.
- One of the biggest differentiators between leaders and followers is effective use of omnichannel
- Lack of the right tools has a bigger impact on agent performance than rewards or compensation.
• CCW Digital has come up with a total of 16 things that contact centre leaders must do in 2017.
• Contact Center Pipeline has gathered 17 contact centre experts to share their views on what’s coming up in 207.
• CCW Digital is promising insights throughout the year from no fewer than 52 “incredibly insightful individuals”.
• A new report speculates on the nature and role of the contact centre in 2025
• It expects human operators to still have a role, but it will be much more complex
• The ‘human’ operator may well have a direct relationship with customers, but could be an avatar behind which sit multiple human operators and possibly also chatbots.
Surveys of contact centres are numerous, but generally they aim to understand how well, or otherwise, contact centres are serving customers and to tease out how practices, procedures, systems etc need to be tweaked or radically revamped in order to improve customer satisfaction and service and thus increase sales and profitability.
“In 2017, identity resolution will become a strategic imperative for brands as the race for consumer attention and loyalty intensifies.”That’s the forecast from marketing software company, Signal Technologies, which it has fleshed out in a report “How Digital Marketing Will Change in 2017: What Marketers Need to Know Now."
We’ve had quite a lot to say last year about analytics in the context of customer service. We talked about customer analytics, defined as the process by which predictive insights will aid the achievement of acquiring new customers; growing customer lifetime value; retaining customers at risk of defection; enhancing customer loyalty and advocacy can be derived from available data.
Aspect Unified IP, Aspect Software's comprehensive, software-based, contact centre platform, has been named a leader in Forrester Research’s Forrester Wave for Contact Center Interaction Management for Large Contact Centres, Q3 2016.
Artificial intelligence. The term tends to conjure up visions of computers taking over the world: 2001’s HAL, Skynet in the Terminator movie series, and many others. But Artificial intelligence and its related concept, machine learning, can have many practical applications today, and global domination is not one of them.
Contact centre managers, it seems, don’t really understand just how much customers are making use of voice alternatives — in particular the web — for customer service, according to research undertaken by Ovum.