The Internet of Things community, the world’s largest network of CxO’s and IoT professionals, published its inaugural IoT Slam® 2015 virtual conference agenda. With more speakers, sessions and exclusive IoT thought leadership than any other IoT conference, IoT Slam 2015 has very quickly become an iconic event on the IoT roster and a contender for the IoT event of 2015
IoT Slam 2015 features insights, best practices and provides exclusive use-cases showcasing:
- How to make money with IoT
- Methods to solve the IoT connectivity challenge
- The tradeoff between Absolute Security and User Experience
- How IoT transforms the future Enterprise
- How to embrace MicroServices, Continuous Delivery/Operations and Composable Services
- Compliance strategies for enterprise and consumer markets
- Defining an ecosystem approach to Industrial IoT (IIoT)
- Real-time analysis of financial transactions to detect fraud in the IoT
- Understanding critical vulnerabilities and how to deal with them
- Realizing the potential of IoT through Redfish-enabled technology
- Bringing IoT ideas to life in the Digital economy
- Safety inside the connected car of the future
- Computing at the network edge
- Exploring the networked connection of people, processes, data, services and things
- A deep dive look into the enablers and drivers of IoT
- How enterprises, governments and core stakeholders should respond to IoT
- What are the effective techniques for providing a data and system protection
The full program and list of speakers can be viewed at http://iotslam.com/sessions-and-schedule.
For more information about IoT Slam 2015 and to register now, please visit http://iotslam.com/register-now.
About IoT Slam® 2015 Virtual Internet of Things Conference
IoT Slam® is the world’s first and largest virtual IoT conference and exhibition, covering Standards, Interoperability, Open Source, Integration, Security, Infrastructure, Business Models, Research, Innovation, Best Practices, Technology, Industry Implementation and Regulatory Compliance, in the world of IoT. The inaugural online conference will take place December 9th 2015. For more information, visit http://iotslam.com.
IoT Slam® and the IoT emblem design is a USPTO ® registered trademark. All rights reserved.
About Internet of Things Community
The Internet of Things Community is the world’s largest CxO community of IoT practitioners consisting of 7,500+ members. The function of the community is to focus on the adoption and application of IoT in commercial environments, seeking to understand and contribute to applying the technology or overcoming the wide variety of barriers, inhibitors, and technical & operational issues.