eApps Hosting launched a Content Delivery Network (CDN) service with a world-wide reach. The service significantly improves the load speed of web site pages and decreases download times by delivering web site content to site users from the closest delivery location.
The key benefits of the eApps CDN service are:
- Improved Site Visitor Retention - Site visitors increasingly abandon slow sites. CDN ensures that site speed is fast, for site visitors around the world.
- Higher SEO Ranking - Search engines reward fast sites with higher placement in the search results.
- Savings Through Reduced Resource Usage - By offloading much of the content delivery to locations on the CDN network, usage of RAM and CPU resources by the site itself is decreased.
- Maximum Effectiveness Through Targeted Delivery - You can choose the geographic locations, and can restrict usage by Country and IP, or IP range, to ensure that content delivered through the CDN network is targeted for the users you want to reach.
eApps provides tools, documentation, and free start up assistance to ensure that the service is activated quickly and correctly. Customers have full visibility of their usage and billing details for the service via real time reporting in their customer portal. The CDN service is backed by eApps Hosting’s in-house 24/7 support, included at no extra charge. The eApps CDN service is available to any web site, including those that are not hosted with eApps Hosting.
Through February 28, 2015, eApps Hosting is offering a trial offer at no cost. Customers that want to try out the service will receive a credit worth $100, good for up to 2 terabytes of content delivery traffic. In addition, trial customers will receive free start up assistance. Contact sales(at)eapps(dot)com for information about this CDN Trial Offer. This offer is limited to one per customer.
The eApps CDN service runs on the federated CDN platform from OnApp. OnApp CDN combines a complete CDN software stack, which eApps has used to deploy CDN locations in its own datacenters; an intelligent global Anycast DNS service, which ensures content is delivered to each visitor from the best possible location; and access to a global network of CDN capacity that extends the eApps CDN service to locations all over the world.
For additional information contact eApps Hosting at +1-770-448-2100 USA or +44 (0)20 8133 6940 UK, Skype: eappshosting, sales(at)eapps(dot)com, or visit http://www.eapps.com for on-line chat assistance.
eApps Hosting is a value-added provider of cloud hosting services for businesses and organizations, serving more than 5000 customers, hosting over 15,000 domains in more than 125 countries. eApps Hosting offers a “true cloud” service running 64 and 32 bit Xen Virtual Servers for commercial-grade web sites, web applications and email services with highly personalized, responsive service. The eApps Hosting Create-A-Cloud® tool, used to create customized Virtual Cloud Servers, can be accessed at http://www.create-a-cloud.com.
-- end --
- Get more readers for this news, find out how with WhaTech membership -
This news item was posted by our curatorial team. Get the full benefit of appearing in WhaTech's global technology coverage: More readers and include links in your news.
REGISTER Now to get started.