This ACE workshop for talent management is designed based on thoughts of Dr. Denis Cauvier – HR and Talent Management to be considered as a ‘Profit Center’ and not a ‘Cost Center’.
Hiring, developing and retaining the right talent is not only a challenge but, also an investment for any company Replace the word ‘any’ with ‘your’ and you would relate more to this statement, isn’t it?
In a ‘survival of the fittest’ environment, strategic investment in the agile workforce is the need of the hour for your business.
To evaluate the investment decision, it becomes important to analyse the same before proceeding and later measure it against the contribution made to the bottom line - This is the basic premise of the ACE (Attract, Choose, and Engage talent for retention and to boost workplace productivity) program, to be conducted by Dr. Denis Cauvier, where he will share his PROFIT model and business case examples prepared on the basis of his international consulting practice, to showcase specific talent management solutions and the corresponding ROI generated.
This program is apt for you if you are looking for answers to queries:
- How to engage and retain exceptional talent?
- How to boost business profits through strategic talent management?
- How and why should workforce management be considered as a profit center?
- How to measure the contribution done by workforce?
- How to get strategic advantages with talent to drive the bottom line?
Key Training Takeaways:
- Understand the value of effective Talent Management as a ‘PROFIT’ driver to the business
- Ability to measure the ROI for the strategic investment with regards to workforce
- Comprehend HR and Talent Management principles for driving the bottom line
- Exposure to various real-life business case studies from across the globe
- Access to ready-to-use practical tools, checklists, and templates
Who Should Attend?
CEO, CHRO, CPO, CLO, L&D Heads, L&D Manager, HR Heads, HR Managers, Senior HR & learning professionals at the workplace Venue – Sheraton Grand Hotel, Pune Renowned Global Talent Management Expert Dr.
Program Agenda as below :
- Registration - 1:30pm
- Networking & Lunch – 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Learning Workshop – 3:00pm to 5:30pm
- Q&A – 5:30 pm onwards…
How to Register for the ACE Program?
To be part of this Highly value driven & Learning workshop, you may nominate “Free” through below means:
Connect with your Account manager at Vinsys
Call us at: +91-20-67444700
About the Speaker:
Dr. Denis Cauvier–Global Talent Management/HR Expert Professional:
As President/CEO of three companies, Dr. Cauvier understands the realities, challenges & opportunities faced by senior executives in today's turbulent economy.
As a recognized global Talent Management expert Dr. Cauvier brings over a quarter of a century of experience from the field researching and implementing the best business ideas, as well as creating practical methods of attracting, pre-screening, selecting, leading, developing, engaging and retaining exceptional people.
His strategies have added over $300 million in new value/revenue, and have boosted his client’s profits by tens of millions of dollars.
Denis's clients include hundreds of small/medium companies, family businesses, 200+ multinational firms, dozens of Fortune 500 companies, an African King, an Arabian Sheikh and several billionaires. With over 30 years as a professional speaker/consultant, Dr.
Cauvier has spoken to over one million people across America, and 50 other countries. He is a frequent expert in the New York Times, LA Times, CBS, ABC, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, MSNBC, and Forbes.
He is the best-selling author of 14 books, some of which are as listed under:
- Strategic Talent Management – How to Boost Your Profits in a Disruptive Economy
- How to Attract, Select & Retain GREAT People
- 101 Low Cost/High Impacting Recruiting Methods
Category: IT EducationCompany about: Vinsys, a globally acclaimed individual and corporate training provider, has a legacy of empowering professionals with knowledge since 15+ years. Till date we have enlightened and trained 600,000+ professionals around the world. Today, we have spread our wings across the globe and have footprints in Australia, China, India, Kenya, Malaysia, Oman, Singapore, Tanzania, UAE and USA. We are renowned players in conducting corporate training and open house workshops in Information Technology, IT Servi ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!