Gorilla Logic, announced its support and participation in Nexus 2015 at the Apella Event Space at Alexandria Center on April 30th. Nexus is the annual, executive-level conference for the thriving Nearshore IT and BPO marketplace. It is designed to generate dialogue about the opportunities, risks and advantages of developing strategic relationship in Latin America, while providing valuable networking and high-caliber presentations.
Ed Schwarz, Vice President of Engineering for Gorilla Logic, will be participating in the Engineers’ Ensemble and engaging in conversation about the state of software development and testing in today’s fast moving climate. With more than three decades of successful development and delivery of large and complex projects for Fortune 500 companies, Ed will speak candidly about Gorilla’s ‘pragmatic agile’ methodology and why Costa Rica has had such a positive impact for Gorilla Logic’s customers, a topic he recently touched upon in this blog post.
Nexus 2015 takes a thorough look at why suppliers and key influencers need to apply new metrics and insights in order to better manage their investments and partnerships. From Argentina to Costa Rica and from Mexico to Uruguay, Nexus is the place to get real answers about current opportunities to expand and invest in technology-related businesses.
Noteworthy speakers include:
· Ed Schwarz, Vice President of Engineering, Gorilla Logic
· Francisco (Paco) Palmieri, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Central America and the Caribbean, US Department of State
· Atefeh (Atti) Riazi, CIO at the United Nations
· Andy Nixon, Director, Global IT Service Management, Corning
· Tim Norton, Vendor Management Head, UPS
· Gabriel Rozman, Former President, TCS Ibroamericas
· Michael Moore, Vice President Call Center Operations, Sirius
· John DeMassi, Director, Special Projects, Liberty Mutual Insurance
· Iris Trout, Vice President US Techology Solutions, TD Bank
Over two dozen speakers will participate on the conference’s power-house agenda. Business investment executives, Procurement, BPO, IT and BPO professionals interested in attending the event may request an invitation at the official event website: nexus2015.com.
-- end --
About Gorilla Logic: Based out of Boulder Colorado, with Nearshore delivery capabilities out of San José, Costa Rica, Gorilla Logic specializes in staffing services, project outsourcing, and nearshore development.
Gorilla Logic also specializes in enterprise app delivery for mobile and web. Their expert engineering and management consultants design, build, deploy, test and manage complex enterprise systems for leading corporations in a variety of industries.