Commercial Aerospace Carbon Brakes Market report is a 151-page study offering actionable insights into the global market opportunities, trends, forecasts, and competitive analysis.
Stratview Research has published a new research report on Commercial Aerospace Carbon Brakes Market
- by End-Use Type (OEM and Aftermarket)
- by Fiber Precursor Type (PAN and Pitch)
- by Manufacturing Type (Chemical Vapor Infiltration, Liquid Phase Infiltration)
- and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Increasing commercial aircraft deliveries
The commercial aerospace carbon brakes market offers good growth opportunity and is likely to grow at 8.4% CAGR during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. Increasing commercial aircraft deliveries, growing aircraft fleet size, and better operational performance of carbon brakes over steel brakes are some of the key growth drivers of the commercial aircraft carbon brakes market.
North America to remain the largest market
North America is expected to remain the largest market for carbon brakes due to manufacturing base of largest commercial OEM, Boeing and increasing retrofit market.
However, during the next five years, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate. Both OEM and aftermarket segments are likely to offer healthy opportunity in the next five years.
The supply chain of this market comprises raw material suppliers, carbon brake manufacturers, distributors, aircraft OEMs, and airlines. The key commercial aerospace OEMs are Boeing and Airbus and key airlines are Lufthansa, Delta Air, Air China, and Singapore Airlines.
Top market players
The carbon brakes market is a highly consolidated market. The key carbon brakes are Safran Landing Systems (Messier-Buggatti-Dowty), UTC Aerospace Systems, Honeywell Aerospace, and Meggitt Aircraft Braking Systems.
New product development, regional expansion, and long term contacts are the key strategies adopted by the key players to gain competitive edge in the market.
Why Stratview Research
Our report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value.
It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Commercial Aerospace Carbon Brakes Market overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend (2010 – 2015) and forecast analysis (2016-2021) of each segment.
- Competitors’ market share, product portfolio and new launches.
- Growth opportunities in each segment.
- Emerging trends which will decide the future course of development.
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Stratview Research is a global market intelligence and strategic research firm offering wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and procurement intelligence across industries such as Advanced Materials, Composites, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Construction and Equipment, Energy and Utility, Consumer Goods, Marine, and Oil and Gas.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!