Global Autonomous Navigation Market to Be Positively Impacted by Increasing Usage of Military Robots: Fortune Business Insights™
The global autonomous navigation market is expected to gain momentum from the increasing demand for technologically advanced autonomous robots. Fortune Business Insights™ published this information in a report titled, “Autonomous Navigation Market
The report further mentions that the usage of military robots, such as UAVs for reconnaissance and intelligence is rising day by day. Apart from that, in the newly developed countries, the deficiency of expected infrastructure for autonomous systems is very limited.
All these factors are set to drive the autonomous navigation market growth during the forthcoming years.
Browse Report Summary:
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out some of the most renowned companies present in the autonomous navigation market. They are as follows:
- Safran (France)
- Raytheon (U.S.)
- L3 Technologies Inc.
- Honeywell International (U.S.)
- Thales (France)
- General Dynamics (U.S.)
- Northrop Grumman (U.S.)
- Collins Aerospace (U.S.)
- Moog Inc.(U.S.)
- Other key market players
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth details about the autonomous navigation market trends and growth drivers.
- New emerging technologies that are being developed by key players.
- Information about the innovators and companies present in the partnership ecosystem.
- Competitive landscape and its manner of transforming the client ecosystem.
Early Adoption of Novel Technologies to Favor Growth in North America
The market is geographically segregated into South America, the Middle East, and Africa, North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe. Amongst these, North America is expected to lead the market by gaining the highest autonomous navigation market revenue owing to the early adoption of innovative technologies, namely, UAVs and autonomous robots for intelligence.
Canada and the U.S. are projected to experience remarkable growth as many organizations in these regions are focusing on the adoption of the latest technologies to enhance their battlefield operations.
Besides, the ever-increasing investments by industry giants in developing advanced technologies, as well as adopting analytical tools, are expected to drive growth here.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is anticipated to exhibit excellent growth, followed by North America. The region is considered to be possessing one of the most profitable markets.
Military services in this region are rapidly utilizing digital transformation services. It has helped in propeling the focus of the company on predictive maintenance tools to evaluate the data of the battlefield.
Request a Sample Copy of the Market Research Report:
Inertial Navigation System Segment to Lead Stoked by its High Usage in Route Mapping
In terms of solution, the market is grouped into software, sensing system, and inertial navigation system. The inertial navigation system segment is projected to dominate the market in the coming years.
This growth is attributable to its increasing usage in the navigation radar for route mapping spacecraft, aircraft, and naval vessels. The sensing system is expected to experience a steady growth on account of the rising awareness to get information about the real-time location for tracking the vehicles in logistics companies.
Key Players Focus on Achieving Contracts from Other Renowned Organizations
Renowned companies present in the market are involving in bagging contracts from other prominent government and private organizations to gain maximum autonomous navigation market share during the forecast period. Below are two of the most recent industry development:
- September 2019: Qinetiq, a multinational defense technology company, based in Hampshire, announced that it has bagged a contract worth £67 million with the Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S) and the Ministry of Defence (MOD). Its main aim is to create multi-constellation satellite receivers. It will be done under the UK Robust Global Navigation System (R-GNS) programme. The use of QinetiQ’s advanced processing technologies, multiple sensors, multi-service satellite navigation signals, and multi-constellation would allow secured navigation while ensuring that platforms and users would be able to navigate safely, robustly, and accurately.
- March 2019: General Dynamics Mission Systems, an aerospace and defense company, headquartered in the U.S., declared that the U.S. Army Contracting Command has awarded it a contract to deliver cyber and electronic warfare capabilities to the U. S. Army Program Executive Office Intelligence, Electronic Warfare, and Sensors (PEO IEW&S). The contract is called R4. The new cyber warfare contract would help in providing new cyber capabilities, as well as upgrade the existing cyber systems. It would also
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!