The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification.
- Advertising -
The Emerging 5 Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector value and volume 2013-17 and forecast to 2022. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
Browse Full Report with TOC: orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2129773
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five air freight sector. Includes sector size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of sector growth trends and leading companies.
- Advertising -
- These countries contributed $17,453.8 million to the global air freight industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $26,112.6 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 8.4% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the air freight industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $14,252.1 million in 2017. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $1,187.8 and $1,141.4 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the air freight industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $21,048.6 million in 2022, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $1,995.8 and $1,785.6 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five air freight sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five air freight sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight sector players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five air freight sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the emerging five air freight sector by value in 2017
- What will be the size of the emerging five air freight sector in 2022
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five air freight sector
- How has the sector performed over the last five years
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five air freight sector
Rpeort at orbisresearch.com/contacts/2129773
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...