Report explores by region the global industry analysis, size, share, growth, trends, and forecasts (2016–2021), the global market is projected to reach USD 68.41 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2016 to 2021.
Phosphorus is the 11th richest element in the earth’s crust. Nevertheless, the soil from which plants attain phosphorus comprises of only minor amounts of it.
Phosphatic Fertilizers market has progressed into a key agricultural contribution for recovering crop phosphate deficiencies.
For full report refer to “www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-phosphatic-fertilizers-market-922/”
Phosphorous is attained from rock superphosphate, bone meal and fertilizer whereas rock phosphate is the raw material used to produce many of the commercial phosphate fertilizers in the market.
Free sample for the report is available at “www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-phosphatic-fertilizers-market-922/request-sample”
The phosphate fertilizer market is growing at a substantial rate owing to increasing meat consumption and restricted availability of arable land. Increase in population and varied food demand are some of the reasons driving the growth of this market.
Growth in poultry industry as well as pork business owing growing meat feeding and alertness of nutritious food to cattle is expected to drive phosphate fertilizers market size over the forecast period.
Enquire more about the report at “www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-phosphatic-fertilizers-market-922/inquire”
The global Phosphatic fertilizers market is segmented as follows:
- Diammonium Phosphate (DAP)
- Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)
- Other Phosphate types
- Grains & Oilseeds
- Fruits & Vegetables
- North America Phosphatic Fertilizers market
- Europe Phosphatic Fertilizers market
- Asia-Pacific Phosphatic Fertilizers market
- Latin America Phosphatic Fertilizers market
- Middle-East and Africa Phosphatic Fertilizers market
The key players covered in this report are CF Industries Holdings Inc. (U.S.), OCP (Morocco), Agrium Inc., (Canada), Potash Corp.
of Saskatchewan (Canada), Mosaic (U.S.), Eurochem (Russia), ICL (Israel), Yara International ASA (Norway), Coromandel International Ltd. (India), and Phosagro (Russia).
The Phosphatic Fertilizers market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensivePESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, usingPorter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list ofkey market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Anexecutive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along withInvestment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Agrochemicals Segment:
Controlled Release Fertilizers Market:
For more information: