As per this research report, the Europe Greenhouse Irrigation Systems which is estimated to be USD 226.43 million in 2016 is poised to reach USD 364.16 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.97% from 2016 to 2021.
- Advertising -
It can attribute to the factors such as increase in ground covered by greenhouse and new technological advancements have created a path for the Greenhouse Irrigation Systems Market to create a breakthrough into the agricultural industry. Other important drivers for the greenhouse irrigation system market are focus on water usage efficiency, better quality & yield of crops and rising population resulting in increased demand, demand for varied crops round the year.
The challenges responsible for restraining the growth of the market includes high maintenance cost, huge investment in set up and lack of technical knowledge.
- Advertising -
To give brief idea greenhouse Irrigation Systems market comprises of different types of irrigation systems which are basically used for providing plants with better climatic conditions. These plants, cultivated in a greenhouse needing adequate water supply for maintaining proper growth and higher yield rely on irrigation techniques which mainly includes drip irrigation, boom irrigation etc.
The market is showcasing immense potential and is likely to continue its growth owing to the rising demand for higher yield in crops and increasing awareness about the benefits for greenhouse irrigation systems among farmers.
Europe Greenhouse Irrigation Systems Market is segmented based on type of irrigation system and their application as mentioned below for attaining a more granular perspective of the market. In the report, each sub segment is provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
- Drip Irrigation System
- Micro Sprinkler Irrigation System
- Boom Irrigation System
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Flowers & Ornaments
- Fruit Plants
- Nursery Crops
- Other Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
On the basis of geographical analysis, the Europe market is segmented under various regions namely U.K, Germany, Spain, Italy and France. Drip irrigation systems is leading the market in 2016, and is likely to have the major market share in the foreseeable future.
Based on application, the vegetable segment leads the market.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include Netafim Ltd., Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., Nelson Irrigation Corporation, Valmont Industries Inc., Rivulis Irrigation Ltd., The Toro Company, EPC Industries Limited, Lindsay Corporation, Rain Bird Corporation, Irritec S.P.A.
The Europe Greenhouse Irrigation Systems Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an innate perspective of European region and the aforementioned countries
- Meticulously identifying the key areas of market growth by providing market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations at a Segment-level analysis
- Explanations of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the European market presented in the form of PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- Company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview of the key market playersoperating in the region
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook - Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: