North America Phosphatic Fertilizers Market by Type (Diammonium Phosphate (DAP), Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP), Superphosphate and Others), by Application (Grains & Oilseeds, Fruits & Vegetables and Others), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
According to the report, North America Phosphatic Fertilizers Market was worth $13.25 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 2.7%, to reach $15.14 billion by 2021. The North American phosphatic fertilizer industry is estimated to grow at a sturdy rate.
The factors assisting the growth are economic development, input-output prices and potential for agriculture sector.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…zers-market-923/
Phosphorus is the 11th richest element in the earth’s crust.
- Advertising -
There is no other alternate for phosphorus in agriculture. Hence, phosphatic Fertilizers are used to complete the shortages in the soil so that it can supply essential phosphates to the plants.
Download Free Sample Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…3/request-sample
High population progression directing to food security concern over the North America region together with growing need of enhanced field production largely drive the phosphatic fertilizers market growth. Apart from human utilization the grains are also in demand for generating animal feed for the meat industry.
The augmented demand can only be met by growing the agricultural production, which can be attained by use of fertilizers for grain production. Resistance of farmers to take a shift towards costly fertilizers is a major factor hindering the growth of the market.
1 By Type
1.1 Diammonium Phosphate (DAP)
1.2 Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)
1.4 Other Type of phosphates
2 By Application
2.1 Grains & Oilseeds
2.2 Fruits & Vegetables
2.3 Other Applications
- Geographical Analysis
3.1 United States
Avail Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/request-discount
North America market for phosphatic fertilizers is segmented by type into Diammonium Phosphate (DAP), Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP), Superphosphate and Others. Based on application the phosphatic fertilizers market is segregated into Grains & Oilseeds, Fruits & Vegetables and Others.
Superphosphate type is in great demand due to its advantages over other phosphate types. Phosphates are mainly used in fruits and vegetables to mark the need of phosphates in the body.
Scope of the Report :
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Geographically the market of North America region is segmented into USA and Canada. USA sustained the first position in terms of revenue for phosphatic fertilizers use followed by Canada.
USA is also expected to grow at highest CAGR in the forecast period.
The key players covered in this report are CF Industries Holdings Inc. (U.S.), OCP (Morocco), Agrium Inc., (Canada), Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan (Canada), Mosaic (U.S.), Eurochem (Russia), ICL (Israel), Yara International ASA (Norway), Coromandel International Ltd. (India), and Phosagro (Russia).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: