The Asia-Pacific Seed Treatment Market was worth $520 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 11.28%, to reach $887 million by 2021
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
“Asia-Pacific Seed Treatment Market" research report published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 11.28% to reach USD 887 million by 2021, from USD 520 million in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 367 million.
The seed treatment market consists of several kinds of insecticides and fungicides. These are utilized to protect seeds against harmful fungus, viruses, and bacteria while they are in their development and growth phase.
There are basically three types of seed treatments: physical, biological, and chemical.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Seed treatment helps to control soil- and seed-borne infections and diseases. In addition, it improves the yield of crops, reduces germination time, and enhances overall productivity.
The Asian countries such as China and India are expected to show a strong growth in terms of agricultural output. Most countries in this region are yet to establish a proper system for registration, manufacture, and sales of seed treatment.
Major opportunities for the Asia-Pacific region is fastest growth rate for biological agents. The region is geographically divided into India, China, Japan, Australia and South Korea.
Get Free Sample report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-seed-treatment-market-753/request-sample
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting Asia-Pacific Seed Treatment Market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
- Biological seed treatments
- The poor farmers in Asia-Pacific are adopting organic techniques which have a lower environment impact which is driving the market.
- Rapid growth of biological seed treatments will boost growth potential as vendors are increasingly investing in R&D to develop environment-friendly,
- Cost-effective, and energy-efficient treatment methods.
- Regulatory structure intervention regarding entry,
- Concerns for the environment
- Regulation of seed treatment market.
For granular level understanding, the Asia-Pacific Seed Treatment Market is segmented based on crop type and application each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts. The seed treatment market is segmented by crop type into Corn/Maize, Soybeans, Wheat, Rice, Canola, Cotton and Other products.
Based upon application it is divided into Chemical Agents- Insecticides, Fungicides, other chemicals and Biological Agents. On the basis of function, the market can be bifurcated into Crop Protection Chemicals and Seed Enhancement.
Seed Treatment Market is segmented into the countries China, India, Japan, South Korea and Australia. China and India are anticipated to grow fast due to increase in population in these countries.
Syngenta, Bayer CropScience and BASF are the top three players in the global seed treatment market. Monsanto, BioWorks Inc, Valent USA Corp, Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd, Advanced Biological Marketing Inc, Brettyoung Limited, Chemtura Agrosolutions, Dupont and Germains Seed Technology are other key players in the market.
Asia-Pacific holds around 9% share in world seed treatment market.
Asia Pacific is proposed to be the most rapidly growing region, with a forecasted CAGR of 10.6%, from 2016 to 2021 on account of the development in agricultural industry and increasing awareness among the consumers. There have been massive developments in the technology and increased investments in the research & development activities.
This is likely to enhance the crop quality boosting the market demand over the next six years
The Asia-Pacific Seed Treatment Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of crop type and application with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!