According to the report Middle East and Africa Micro Irrigation Systems Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market was worth $0.34 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 17.35%, to reach $0.76 billion by 2021.
With a shortage of land and water, growing importance is being put on the support of advanced technologies that can help enhance crop output.
Micro irrigation systems deliver water to the plant roots through an intricate pipe linkage system and low discharge emitters. The water discharge outline in these systems can be altered as per individual plant water necessities as several horticulture, and agronomic plants have unique requirements.
The system consists of components such as pipes, flow control gear, tubes, and low discharge water-emitting machines.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Middle East and Africa Micro Irrigation Systems Market to 2021 @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…tems-market-1346/
The growth of the Middle East and Africa Micro Irrigation Systems market is majorly driven by factors such as water scarcity; rising population coupled with growing food demand, and advanced production practices. However, factors such as high initial investment and high upkeep costs of the micro-irrigation systems are impeding the growth of the market in this region.
Middle East and Africa Micro Irrigation Systems Market: Segmentation
- Drip Irrigation System
- o Backflow Preventers
- o Filters
- o Drip Tube
- o Valves
- o Pressure Regulators
- o Emitters
- o Others
- Sprinkler Irrigation System
- o Tubing
- o Sprinkler Heads
- o Pumping Unit
- o Couplers
- o Fittings and Accessories
- o Others
- Central Pivot Irrigation System
- o Pipelines
- o System control towers
- o Water Emitters
- o Central Towers
- Lateral move Irrigation System
By End User
- Industrial Users
- Plantation Crops
- Orchard Crops & Vineyards
- Field Crops
- Forage & Turf Grasses
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…46/request-sample
The market has been geographically segmented into Middle East and Africa. In 2015, the Middle East accounted for the major share of around 63% in terms of revenue in the Middle East and Africa irrigation systems market.
The necessity for these systems is mainly due to the robust agriculture sector in countries such as Turkey, Egypt, Iran, Israel, and others. Moreover, countries such as Morocco, Qatar, and Sudan are concentrating on the growth of their agriculture sector in order to boost their agricultural productivity.
Through this, these countries intend to decrease their dependency on food imports and attain self-sufficiency in food production.
The industry is highly disjointed with several small, medium and large scale players. Companies are funding R&D projects and building collaborations to achieve a stronger position in the market by boosting their product portfolio.
The major companies dominating the Micro Irrigation Systems market in this region are Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., Lindsay Corporation, Nelson Irrigation Corporation, The Toro Company, EPC Industries Limited, Valmont Industries Inc., and T-L Irrigation.
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-1346/inquire
Reasons to access Middle East and Africa Micro Irrigation Systems Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Avail report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/request-discount
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!