Asia-Pacific Biofertilizers Market by Type, by Microorganism, by Mode of Application (Seed Treatment and Soil Treatment), by Form (Pure & Mixed Liquid Fermentations, Dispersible Granules and Pellets) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
Asia-Pacific Bio fertilizers Market research report published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 14.4% to reach USD 601.67 million by 2021, from USD 307.07 million in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 294.6 million.
Biofertilizers are defined as preparations encompassing hidden cells living or cells of effective strains of microorganisms that help crop plants to uptake nutrients. Several microorganisms and their association with crop plants are being exploited in the production of biofertilizers.
Based on their nature and function, they can be grouped in different ways.
- Advertising -
Free Sample for report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-biofertilizers-market-1366/request-sample
Biofertilizers are classified as nitrogen Biofertilizers, compact Biofertilizers, phosphorus Biofertilizers. The various bio-fertilizers are Free Living Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria, Free Living Nitrogen Fixing Cyanobacteria, and Loose Association of Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria.
The Asia-Pacific market is probably to register the highest growth due to the noteworthy increase in the awareness level in farmers for benefits of Biofertilizers.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting Asia-Pacific Biofertilizers Market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
- Significant R&D efforts have been started in the last few years along with rising awareness of the farmers
- The high growth prospective in developing markets
- Available regions offer new growth opportunities for the players.
- Low adoption of these fertilizers
For granular level understanding the Asia-Pacific Biofertilizers Market is segmented based on Nitrogen Fixing, Phosphate Solubilizing and Potash Mobilizing each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts. Based on crop type the market is segregated into Cereals & Grains, Pulses & Oilseeds and Fruits & Vegetables.
On the basis of microorganism segmentation is among Azotobacter, Azospirillium, Rhizobium, Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria and Cyanobacteria. By mode of application the market is bifurcated into Seed Treatment and Soil Treatment.
By form the market is divided into Pure & Mixed Liquid Fermentations, Dispersible Granules and Pellets. Nitrogen-fixing bio-fertilizer is the leading segment of the market which is fuelled with the increasing acceptance and demand of these fertilizers and expected to expand enormously.
The Asia-Pacific region is geographically segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. India is anticipated to witness highest growth in the forecast period due to increasing awareness among farmers for the benefits of Biofertilizers.
Some of the major players in this region include Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, China, and India.
The value chain includes producers in the Biofertilizers market and they are Lallemand Inc., Camson Bio Technologies Limited (India), Rizobacter Argentina S.A., Novozymes A/S, Camson Bio Technologies Limited (India) and Nutramax Laboratories Inc., Symborg S.L., Mapleton Agri Biotech Private Ltd and AgriLife.
The Asia-Pacific Biofertilizers Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysison basis of Nitrogen Fixing, Phosphate Solubilizing and Potash Mobilizing long with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: