According to the report “Global Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market ", published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach $17.35 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.40% from 2016 to 2021
- Advertising -
Nitrogen is the most essential nutrient needed for the plants for their growth and development. Though available in abundance in the environment, it is not promptly taken by all plants.
Nitrogenous fertilizers are inorganic in nature and are mostly utilised in the agriculture industry. It consists of nitrous complexes such as ammonium sulphate, calcium ammonium nitrate, Calcium Nitrate, and other compounds in minute amounts.
- Advertising -
Free sample of the report is available at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nitrogenous-fertilizers-market-915/request-sample
The growth of the Global Nitrogenous Fertilizers market is majorly driven by factors such as globally increasing population, rising high efficiency of nitrogenous fertilizers and disposable income. However, volatile economies, different regulatory structures, and various environmental and health hazards linked with nitrogen-based fertilizers are the major restraining factors for the market.
Also, rise of the cost of raw materials is a major challenge for the companies in the market.
The Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market is segmented as following:
Based on Ingredients
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Ammonium Chloride
- Sodium Nitrate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Calcium Nitrate
- Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN)
- Other Nitrogenous Fertilizers
Based on Application
- Crop Based
- Oil seeds
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Grains & Cereals
- Non Crop Based
- Turf & Ornamental Grass
- North America Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market
- Europe Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market
- Asia-Pacific Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market
- Latin America Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market
- Middle East and Africa Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market
The major companies dominating this market are Agrium Inc., Coromandel International Ltd., Potash Corp., KOCH Industries Inc., CF Industries Holdings Inc., CVR Partners, Lp., Bunge Ltd., Sinofert Holdings Ltd., Eurochem, and Yara International ASA.
Enquire about report here www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nitrogenous-fertilizers-market-915/inquire
The Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: