According to the report Europe Micro Irrigation Systems Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market was worth $0.88 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 17.63%, to reach $1.99 billion by 2021. Irrigation means provision of water to dry land for crop development.
- Advertising -
The micro-irrigation method consists of supply of water at regular periods above and below the soil surface. They are usually low or medium-pressure systems that distribute water in the form of mist, sprinkles, drip, spray, and jet.
With the impeding dangers of water scarcity, micro irrigation systems prove to be an advanced and effective solution as compared to the orthodox irrigation methods.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Europe Micro Irrigation Systems Market to 2021 @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…tems-market-1343/
The growth of the Europe Micro Irrigation Systems market is majorly due to factors such as depleting water levels, Favourable regulatory outline and government programmes.
- Advertising -
However, factors such as high initial investment and high maintenance requirement are impeding the growth of the market in this region. This industry also lacks proper supervising agency and guidelines, thereby neglecting product manufacturing operations, which could result in product duplication.
Europe Micro Irrigation Systems Market: Segmentation
- Drip Irrigation System
- o Backflow Preventers
- o Filters
- o Drip Tube
- o Valves
- o Pressure Regulators
- o Emitters
- o Others
- Sprinkler Irrigation System
- o Tubing
- o Sprinkler Heads
- o Pumping Unit
- o Couplers
- o Fittings and Accessories
- o Others
- Central Pivot Irrigation System
- o Pipelines
- o System control towers
- o Water Emitters
- o Central Towers
- Lateral move Irrigation System
By End User
- Industrial Users
- Plantation Crops
- Orchard Crops & Vineyards
- Field Crops
- Forage & Turf Grasses
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…43/request-sample
The Europe market has been geographically segmented into Germany, U.K, France, Spain, and Italy. Europe is one of the largest users of micro irrigation systems, with the agricultural sector being a substantial user of water resources, accounting for around 35.0% of the total water use.
In terms of the area irrigated and the quantity of water utilized, water requirement for irrigation is relatively minor in Ireland and Finland, moderate in Sweden, Luxembourg and Denmark, and significant in countries such as U.K., Germany, France, Portugal, Spain, Italy, and Greece.
The industry is highly disjointed with several small, medium and large scale players. Companies are funding R&D projects and building collaborations to achieve a stronger position in the market by boosting their product portfolio.
The major companies dominating the Micro Irrigation Systems market in this region are Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., Lindsay Corporation, Nelson Irrigation Corporation, The Toro Company, EPC Industries Limited, Valmont Industries Inc., and T-L Irrigation.
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-1343/inquire
Reasons to access Europe Micro Irrigation Systems Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Avail report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/request-discount
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: