High consumption levels and greater food requirements in developing and large populous countries such as India and China is driving the region phosphatic fertilizers market.
- Advertising -
According to the report, Asia Pacific Phosphatic Fertilizers Market was worth USD 20.74 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 4.13%, to reach USD 25.39 billion by 2021.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…izers-market-925/
Phosphate element occurs naturally and plays a crucial role in supporting human life. Majority of phosphate which is extracted from the phosphate ores is used for manufacturing fertilizers.
- Advertising -
Download Free Sample Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…25/request-sample
The demand for fertilizers in Asia Pacific has been persuaded by factors such as financial growth, population, development of agriculture area, government strategies, prices, and production. The agricultural segment in this region is very protruding, and the part of population reliant on the farming sector is very huge.
Therefore, farmers of this region place extra efforts to rise the productivity of land by using several farm inputs. This drives the demand of phosphatic fertilizers in this region.
- By Type
- 1 Diammonium Phosphate (DAP)
- 2 Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)
- 3 Superphosphate
- 4 Other Type of phosphates
- By Application
- 1 Grains & Oilseeds
- 2 Fruits & Vegetables
- 3 Other Applications
Avail Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/request-discount
Reasons to access Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Enquire now @ www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/bu…lizers-market-925
The key players covered in this report are CF Industries Holdings Inc. (U.S.), OCP (Morocco), Agrium Inc., (Canada), Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan (Canada), Mosaic (U.S.), Eurochem (Russia), ICL (Israel), Yara International ASA (Norway), Coromandel International Ltd. (India), and Phosagro (Russia).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: