The reduction in soil quality has thrusted the use of liquid fertilizers that assists farmers to boost their crop return by three to four times.
According to the report, the Middle East and Africa Liquid Fertilizers Market was worth $1.03 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 3.16%, to reach $1.21 billion by 2021.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…zers-market-1361/
Moreover, there is also an increase in the demand for the proper utilization of fertilizers as the depletion of soil quality is leading to micronutrient deficit in the crops worldwide. This deficiency of micronutrients in the soil has driven the practice of employing liquid fertilizers.
Download Free Sample Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…61/request-sample
The growth of the Middle East and Africa Liquid Fertilizers market is majorly driven by factors such as rising demand for high efficiency fertilizers, easy accessibility, and implementation of precision farming. However, factors such as limitations in the supply chain, growing apprehensions over health and environmental degradation, and the high costs involved in handling and storage are restraining the growth of the market in this region.
Avail Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/request-discount
Middle East and Africa Liquid Fertilizers Market: Segmentation
- By Nutrient Type
- By Form
- By Mode of Application
- By Crop Type
- Oil seeds
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Grains & Cereals
The market has been geographically segmented into Middle East and Africa. The fertilizer market in this region is developed considerably with a number of big companies.
Among the leaders of the market are countries such as South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and Nigeria. Local companies have implemented several strategies to expand their presence and boost their market shares.
Reasons to access Liquid Fertilizers Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The market is categorized by the existence of diversified international and national companies, where the global retailers lead the market and are predicted to grow exponentially by securing regional or local players. These retailers pose a tough test for the small vendors in terms of price, accessibility, and variability.
The major companies dominating the Liquid Fertilizers market in this region are Haifa Chemicals Ltd., Kugler Company, Yara International ASA, Israel Chemicals Ltd, Agrium Inc., and Sociedad Quimica Y Minera SA (SQM).
Enquire now @ www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/bu…izers-market-1361
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!