Micro irrigation is required to make agriculture productive, generate higher farm income, increase production, and also to increase on-farm & off-farm employment.
Micro irrigation systems are useful to supply water at frequent intervals above and below the soil’s surface. It is also known as low-volume irrigation and delivers water to the roots of the plants.
Micro-irrigation systems are generally low-or medium-pressure systems that deliver water in the form of sprinkles, spray, mist, drip, and jet. Considering the rise in concerns of water scarcity, micro irrigation systems can prove to be an innovative and efficient solution as compared to the conventional irrigation practices.
The micro irrigation systems market is segmented into type, crop type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is sub-divided into sprinkler and drip irrigation.
Drip irrigation allows water to slowly drip towards the roots of plants, while sprinkler irrigation allows the distribution and pumping of water through pipes, which is then sprayed.
Request for Sample Copy@ www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/665022
On the basis of crop type, the market is sub-segmented into plantation crops, field crops, orchard crops, and others. Plantation crops include fast-growing trees such as coffee, cotton, rubber, and others.
Field crops comprise of crops that feed animals such as small grains, hay, corn, and others. Orchard crops consist of tree plantations maintained for commercial food production for export such as fruits, vegetables, and nut-producing trees.
Various applications for micro irrigation systems are small farming, large & corporate farming, government, and others. Geographically, the market is sub-categorized into regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the market are: Valmont Industries, Inc., Hunter Industries, The Toro Company, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., Nelson Irrigation, Netafim Ltd., Lindsay Corporation, T-L Irrigation Co., Rain Bird Corporation, and Rivulis Irrigation.
For Report Enquiry@ www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/665022
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises of an analytical depiction of the world micro irrigation systems market with the trends of current and future scenarios to depict the investment pockets in the market.
- The report determines the overall attractiveness and understands the profitable trends to gain a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report throws light on information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- The current market here is quantitatively analyzed and forecast for the years 2014-2022, which is provided to highlight the financial appetency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces model analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers participating in the market.
- The value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...