Latin America Fertigation and Chemigation Market by Agri Input (Fertilizers, Insecticides, Fungicides, Herbicides, Others), by Crop Type (Field Crops, Plantation Crop, Orchard Crops, Forage & Turf Grasses), by Application (Agricultural Irrigation, Landscape Irrigation, Greenhouse Irrigation and Others), by Irrigation System (Sprinkler Irrigation and Drip Irrigation) and by Region-Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Latin America Fertigation and Chemigation Market had a market value of USD 3.96 billion in 2016 and is forecasted to exhibit a CAGR of 6.73% and reach USD 5.49 billion by 2021.
The Fertigation & Chemigation market is predicted to show enormous potential in the mentioned forecasting period. The market continues to build up momentum with the intensive market opportunities and high demand in most of the regions over the globe.
Many companies in the agricultural industry have been taking interest in the fertigation and chemigation market recently and this trend is expected to follow.
view full report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…tion-market-2286/
Fertigation and Chemigation market gained popularity due to the increasing water scarcity, less labour intensive and high crop productivity. It includes various types of irrigation techniques like sprinkler irrigation and drip irrigation.
Fertigation and Chemigation techniques are used in improving crop yield and also to have better quality of crop.
The ever growing population and their demand for better quality and quantity of crops have led to the market to exhibit significant growth recently. Other major factors responsible in driving the market growth include minimal nutrient leaching losses, high efficiency of nutrient utilization, better growth, quality & yield of cops.
Apart from the drivers, the market also faces few restraints. Some of the important ones include high initial investments costs and critical nutrient application doses.
The market has also been facing a challenge to improve its efficiency. These few factors have hindered the path of growth of the market over the years.
Download Free sample Report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…86/request-sample
The Latin America Fertigation & Chemigation market is segmented based on of agri input, application, crop type and irrigation systems. On the basis of Agri input the market is segmented into Fertilizers, Fungicides, Insecticides, Herbicides and Others.
Based on segmentation by crop type the categories include Field Crops, Orchard Crops, Plantation Crop and Forage & Turf Grasses. Under segmentation by application the segments are Agricultural Irrigation, Greenhouse Irrigation, Landscape Irrigation and by irrigation systems the segments include sprinkler as well as drip irrigation.
In their respective segmentation, the categories dominating the market share are fertilizers, field crops, greenhouse irrigation and drip irrigation. On the basis of geographical analysis, the Latin America market is segmented under various regions namely Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and rest of Latin America.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include The Toro Company, Lindsay Corporation, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd, Rain Bird Corporation, Valmont Industries Inc, EPC Industries Limited, Nelson Irrigation Corporation, Netafim, T-L Irrigation Co, Rivulis Irrigation.
Market Segmentation :
1) Agri Input
2) Crop Type
4) Irrigation Systems
Inquire before Buying @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rket-2286/inquire
Scope Of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!