Global Agricultural Biologicals Market by Mode of Application (Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment, Foliar Spray) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021).Biological agriculture is a production of crops based on crop rotation, recycling of manure and by the use of biological control methods.
Global Agricultural Biologicals Market was worth USD 15.0 billion in 2016 and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 6.15%, to reach USD 20.22 billion by 2021.
Biological agriculture is a production of crops based on crop rotation, recycling of manure and by the use of biological control methods. The Agricultural Biological products are obtained from organic matter such as extracts from plants, microorganisms which improve crop health and productivity.
Agricultural biologicals are primarily utilized as a part of integrated pest management (IPM) to develop innovative crop sciences.
The biological agriculture is an eco-friendly production system which uses the products that are safe for crop improvement. Moreover increasing demand for organic in most of the countries is fuelling the growth of the market.
View full report @
Increasing demand for organic products, growing number of population, improving yield and productivity, increasing spending’s in R&D efforts, rapid growth in the use of these products in seed treatment, support from the government and increasing health consciousness are the factors driving the growth of the market. Factors such as lack of awareness among the farmers and reluctant to change from existing practices of chemical pesticides are restraining the growth of the market.
Agricultural biologicals market is segmented on the basis of Type, Application, Sources, and Mode of Application. Based on type, market is segmented into Bio pesticides, Bio fertilizers, and Bio stimulants.
Bio Pesticides segment is further categorised into Bio insecticides, Bio nematicides, Bio Herbicides. Based on Application, market is segmented into Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables and Others.
Based on sources, market is further segmented into Microbial, Biorationals and Others. On the basis of Mode of application, market is segmented Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment and Foliar Spray.
On the basis of geography, the global market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Agricultural bio pesticides has the largest share in the market due to increasing usage of products in organic farming.
Download Free sample Report @
- l Type
- l Application
- l Sources
- l Mode of Application
Inquire report @
Scope of the Report:-
- l Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- l Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- l Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- l Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensivePESTLE Analysis
- l Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, usingPorter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- l A comprehensive list ofkey market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- l Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- l Anexecutive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- l Expertly devised analyst overview along withInvestment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!