North America Bio Pesticide Market by Crop Type (Permanent Crops, Arable Crops, Forage & Turf grasses, Greenhouse Crops) by Ingredients (Biochemical Pesticides, Plant Pesticides and Microbial Pesticides) by Microorganism’s Type (Bioherbicides, Biofungicides, Bionematicides and Bioinsecticide), by Application (Seed Treatment, On Farm and Post-Harvest) and by Region
- Advertising -
The North America is one of the fastest growing bio pesticides market and is expected to witness the growth of 15.66% during 2016-2021. North America holds the largest share in the market due to rise in demand of organic foods which depends upon chemical free products to safeguard the crops and human health.
Trade of tussle is reduced between the region countries after introducing NAFTA. However, there is still a product price gap between the US and Canadian region; increasing cost for the Canadian and Mexico growers.
- Advertising -
Bio pesticides are substances derived from naturally occurring materials like plants, micro-organisms and certain minerals. The bio pesticides control diseases or pests through broad spectrum approach and even through selective approach.
These are replacing conventional pesticides from the market due to their non-toxic quality and target specific behaviour.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…icide-market-489/
Bio pesticides are advantageous for farmers as well as for the environment. They are usually less toxic, comparatively cheaper and effective than conventional bio pesticides.
High prevalence of crop diseases and rising demand for organic food are driving the North American market growth. Farmers are usually reluctant to change from the existing practices of chemical pesticides and also unaware regarding the benefits of bio pesticides which are restraining the growth of the market.
According to ingredients, they are classified as biochemical pesticides, plant pesticides and microbial pesticides. On the basis of microorganism’s type, they are segmented into bioherbicides, biofungicides, bionematicides and bioinsecticide.
Based on crop type the market is fragmented among permanent and arable crops along with forage & turf grasses and greenhouse crops. By application, the market is bifurcated into seed treatment, on farm and post-harvest application.
Biofungicide and bionematicide segments are anticipated to witness highest growth in the global bio pesticide market.
North America bio pesticide market is consolidated with the following major companies, Parry America, Andermatt Biocontrol Ag, Marrone Bio Innovations Inc, Agbitech Pty Limited, Bioworks Inc., Som Phytopharma Limited, Camson Bio Technologies Limited, Hebei Veyong Bio-Chemical Co. Limited, Becker Underwood Inc., Agraquest Inc., Growth Products Limited, Valent Biosciences Corp, Biocare, Natural Industries and Novoenzymes A/S.
The North America Bio pesticides Market study offers the following deliverables:
- North America, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the North America market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: